Prologue - Chapter 2
1. What is Kristin Martin's father's profession?
(a) He is a banker.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a contractor.
(d) He is a professor.
2. What does Kacey Schmitt teach?
3. How old was the author when her father died?
4. When does the author describe Bobby Thompson making a home run that was heard around the world in the Prologue?
5. When did Roger Maris hit 61 to break Babe Ruth's single-season home-run record?
6. What does the author refer to her recitals in synchonized swimming in the Prologue?
(b) Mirror swimming.
7. When did the author graduate college?
8. Who wrote In a Different Voice?
(a) Brenda Sepanek.
(b) John Edgar Wideman.
(c) Carol Gilligan.
(d) Ron Moyer.
9. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) "Late Night When the Phone Rang."
(b) "You Can All Clap Now."
(c) "Rising Tide."
10. Where were the Amherst Lady Hurricanes playing on the night of March 3, 1992?
(a) Cathedral High School.
(b) Central Mass High School.
(c) Union High School.
(d) Jefferson High School.
This section contains 3,567 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)