|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Margarita related to Patria?
(a) She is a niece
(b) She is a cousin
(c) She is an aunt
(d) She is a half sister
2. What does Mary Teresa experiment with in prison?
(d) All of these
3. What title does Victor have?
4. What was done with Patria’s car after her death?
(a) It was sold
(b) It was left on the side of the road
(c) It was pushed off a cliff
(d) It was blown up
5. Where does Trujillo talk about his biggest obstacles?
(a) A dinner party
(b) The prison
(c) A public meeting
(d) His council
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dede see Lio after her sisters’ murder?
2. What does Dede say the Dominican Republic has become?
3. How did Dede get through her marital struggles?
4. How many women are in the cell with Minerva?
5. Where does the family members not arrested stay while others are in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Margarita?
2. What gives Minerva hope after she is released from prison?
3. How does Minerva respond to the failure of what she puts her hope in after being released from prison?
4. Who is Victor, and how is he important to the plot?
5. Who is Rufino and why is he important to the plot?
6. How does Margarita help the family?
7. How do the Mirabal sisters die?
8. Who tells the most about the experience in prison, and how is it described?
9. What does Lio say when he talks to Dede after the murders?
10. What happens after Mary Teresa reports her struggles in prison?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)