1. Where is this book set?
The Dominican Republic
2. When does this book begin?
3. Who narrates this book?
The Mirabel sisters
4. Who does Dede talk to about her family?
5. Where is the person who Dede talks to about her family from?
6. What was the name of Dede’s father?
7. What did Dede’s father predict about her future?
She would bury her family
8. When did Dede’s father give a prediction about her future?
9. Why is silk mentioned at the beginning of the book?
Dede buried her sisters in it
This section contains 3,434 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)