|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III: 1960.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it ironic for Patria to lose her faith?
(a) She almost became a nun
(b) She never doubts
(c) She is in the choir
(d) She is married to a priest
2. Who does Mary Teresa tell about her torture?
(a) An inspector
(b) A guard
(c) Her mother
(d) Her husband
3. How did Sinita’s brother die?
(a) He was robbed and murdered
(b) He fell off his horse
(c) Trujillo had him killed
(d) He was in a car accident
4. What does Patria name her first son?
5. Where does Trujillo talk about his biggest obstacles?
(a) His council
(b) A public meeting
(c) The prison
(d) A dinner party
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Minerva out of school before she moves on to her next goal?
2. What is Minerva’s new goal after graduating school?
3. What is mentioned with the silk?
4. What is Lina’s last name?
5. What is Margarita’s last name?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)