|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III: 1960.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is forced to watch Mary Teresa be tortured?
(c) All of the above
2. Why did Dede never join the rebellion?
(a) She was busy
(b) She was scared
(c) Her husband would not let her
(d) Her husband got sick
3. What does Patria do when the rebellion needs a place to meet?
(a) Offers her farm
(b) Clears a space in the woods
(c) Offers her mother’s house
(d) Finds an empty church
4. How does Minerva feel after being released from prison?
(a) Like a new woman
(b) Like a fool for her beliefs
(c) Like a shell of her old self
(d) Like a bomb ready to explode
5. Who does Mary Teresa tell about her torture?
(a) An inspector
(b) A guard
(c) Her husband
(d) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Patria dedicated to the rebel cause?
2. What does Patria try to do before she heads home after visiting her husband?
3. What does Mary Teresa experiment with in prison?
4. What does Minerva win with her play?
5. Why is it hard for Minerva to visit her husband?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)