|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I: 1938-1946.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to kill Trujillo during Minerva’s play?
2. Who does Dede talk to about her family?
(a) A therapist
(b) A police officer
(c) A reporter
(d) A priest
3. Who gets Lina pregnant?
(a) The school master
(b) Her uncle
(d) A professor at the school
4. What helps Patria regain her faith?
(a) She gets pregnant again
(b) She hears the Virgin speak to her
(c) She has a dream
(d) She gets a letter from her father
5. How does Pedro help Patria decide something?
(a) She falls in love with him
(b) She learns about Trujillo from him
(c) He shows her some rebel writings
(d) He tells her of other women like her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patra name her first daughter?
2. What is Lina’s distinction in the school?
3. What is Lina’s last name?
4. How did Sinita’s uncle die?
5. Why does Mary Teresa have to do something when Hilda is caught?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)