|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I: 1938-1946.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pedro help Patria decide something?
(a) She falls in love with him
(b) She learns about Trujillo from him
(c) He shows her some rebel writings
(d) He tells her of other women like her
2. What does Mary Teresa have to do when Hilda is caught?
(a) Call her father
(b) Bury her diary
(c) Testify against her
(d) Hide Minerva
3. Who does Hilda have to hide from?
(a) Her parents
(c) Her uncle
(d) The police
4. How did Sinita’s brother die?
(a) Trujillo had him killed
(b) He was in a car accident
(c) He was robbed and murdered
(d) He fell off his horse
5. What is Sinita’s last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are in Minerva’s play?
2. Where does Patria live after she gets married?
3. Who inspires Patria most while she is in school?
4. When did Dede’s father give a prediction about her future?
5. What was the name of Dede’s father?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)