|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I: 1938-1946.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Minerva so shocked about what Sinita says?
(a) She has been raised to revere Trujillo
(b) Sinita seems so calm
(c) Minerva has never met someone like this
(d) It is against the law
2. What was the name of Dede’s father?
3. Why is it ironic for Patria to lose her faith?
(a) She almost became a nun
(b) She is in the choir
(c) She is married to a priest
(d) She never doubts
4. When does this book begin?
5. What kind of school does Minerva go to as a child?
(a) Medical school
(b) Catholic school
(c) Art school
(d) Boarding school
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Minerva meet Hilda?
2. Where does Patria live after she gets married?
3. Where is this book set?
4. What is Pedro’s last name?
5. When did Dede’s father give a prediction about her future?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)