|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I: 1938-1946.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does this book begin?
2. What does Patria look for while trying to decide what to be while in school?
(a) A form of inspiration
(b) An opportunity
(c) A sign
(d) A man
3. Which of the sisters writes a lot about childhood?
(a) Maria Teresa
4. What is Trujillo’s first name?
5. What does Patria think about becoming while in school?
(a) A rebel
(b) A nun
(c) A writer
(d) A teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ramfis?
2. How many people are in Minerva’s play?
3. What was Maria Teresa’s favorite pleasure as a child?
4. What does Pedro help Patria decide?
5. How does Minerva take the attention off the near assassination during her play?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)