|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I: 1938-1946.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps Patria regain her faith?
(a) She gets pregnant again
(b) She gets a letter from her father
(c) She hears the Virgin speak to her
(d) She has a dream
2. What is mentioned with the silk?
3. What weapon is used to try and kill Trujillo during Minerva’s play?
4. Why is it ironic for Patria to lose her faith?
(a) She never doubts
(b) She almost became a nun
(c) She is married to a priest
(d) She is in the choir
5. Where does Patria live after she gets married?
(a) With her in-laws
(b) The city
(c) A farm
(d) The college
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dede talk to about her family?
2. How does Maria Teresa narrate her sections?
3. How does Minerva take the attention off the near assassination during her play?
4. Which of the sisters writes a lot about childhood?
5. Who stops Trujillo from being killed during Minerva’s play?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)