|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section I: 1938-1946.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is this book set?
(d) The Dominican Republic
2. What does Patria look for while trying to decide what to be while in school?
(a) A sign
(b) An opportunity
(c) A form of inspiration
(d) A man
3. When does this book begin?
4. Which of these is NOT in Minerva’s play?
5. Why does Minerva perform a play?
(a) Sinita needs something to cheer her up
(b) There is a celebration
(c) It is an assignment
(d) She wants to send a message
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Trujillo’s first name?
2. What is Sinita’s last name?
3. What does Patria think about becoming while in school?
4. Where is Patria when she regains her faith?
5. Why is it ironic for Patria to lose her faith?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)