|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III: 1960.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary Teresa tell about her torture?
(a) An inspector
(b) Her husband
(c) Her mother
(d) A guard
2. What does ‘Viva’ mean in Spanish?
(a) Help him
(b) Long live
(d) Hooray for
3. How does Maria Teresa narrate her sections?
(b) Through journal entries
(c) First person narrative
(d) In past tense
4. What is Pedro’s occupation?
5. Who is Rufino?
(a) The doctor
(b) The messenger
(c) The chauffer
(d) The guard
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the party held that Minerva attends after discovering letters have been hid from her?
2. Who is forced to watch Mary Teresa be tortured?
3. When did Enrique die?
4. Why does Trujillo allow someone to be released from prison?
5. Who gets the person Trujillo arrests after the party free from prison?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)