|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III: 1960.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patria look for while trying to decide what to be while in school?
(a) A sign
(b) An opportunity
(c) A man
(d) A form of inspiration
2. What does Minerva say brings the best out in her?
3. Why did Dede never join the rebellion?
(a) She was busy
(b) She was scared
(c) Her husband would not let her
(d) Her husband got sick
4. Who hosts the grand party that Minerva attends after discovering letters have been hid from her?
(c) The school
(d) The church
5. Why is it hard for Minerva to visit her husband?
(a) She is searched and assaulted every time
(b) He has been very sick
(c) She is having an affair
(d) He has been re-located
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rufino?
2. Who inspires Patria most while she is in school?
3. What season does someone come to stay with Minerva’s family?
4. Why is Minerva so shocked about what Sinita says?
5. What happens to the movement after Minerva is released from prison?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)