|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section III: 1960.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary Teresa tell about her torture?
(a) Her husband
(b) Her mother
(c) An inspector
(d) A guard
2. Where does the family members not arrested stay while others are in prison?
(a) The farm
(b) Mercedes’s house
(c) Dede’s house
(d) Rebel headquarters
3. Where did Minerva meet Hilda?
(c) The market
(d) A festival
4. Why does Minerva not do what Lio asks of her when he has to flee the country?
(a) She is too scared
(b) She never gets the chance
(c) She is never given the item
(d) She doesn’t feel the same way he does
5. Who discovers Enrique’s illegitimate daughters?
(d) Mary Teresa
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Mary Teresa tells someone about her torture?
2. Who does Trujillo allow to be released?
3. Who did Minerva marry?
4. Who has been hiding letters sent to Minerva?
5. Where is this book set?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)