|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does John call after talking with Claude Rasmussen?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) Kathy's mother.
(c) His mother.
(d) Kathy's sister.
2. When does In the Lake of the Woods begin?
3. What does Kathy say in the letter John gets in Chapter 13, "The Nature of the Beast"?
(a) That she is waiting for him.
(b) That she needs freedom from him.
(c) That she met someone else.
(d) That she wants to get married.
4. Why is it important that we know Kathy's physical measurements?
(a) Wade is shopping for a dress for her.
(b) She is wanted by the law.
(c) She goes missing from time to time, and has to be found.
(d) Wade is trying to establish certain facts.
5. What did Kathy have at age 34?
(b) An appendectomy.
(d) An abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the campaigns Tony Carbo ran for John?
2. What does John tell Kathy about in his letters from Vietnam?
3. What does John do the morning after the night of the boiling plants?
4. What is the result of O'Brien titling more than one chapter "Hypothesis"?
5. What did John make in his first job in politics?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)