|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claude Rasmussen recommend John do in Chapter 15, "What the Questions Were"?
(a) Stop drinking so much.
(b) Look for Kathy.
(c) Try to remember.
(d) Show some concern.
2. What did John say about the thing he arranged for Kathy?
(a) It was bad timing.
(b) It was good for her character.
(c) It was the best way.
(d) It was worth the separation.
3. What shape does John's awareness of his action take?
(a) Horror at the sight of what he's done.
(b) Repugnance from the smell of dead foliage.
(c) Terror at the silence coming from Kathy now.
(d) Sorrow over the redness and blisters on Kathy's skin.
4. Where does John promise to take Kathy?
5. What cost John the victory in the election?
(a) Criminal charges.
(b) A surprise revelation.
(d) A sexual harassment complaint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John omit from his letters to Kathy from Vietnam?
2. What happened to soldier Weatherby?
3. Which of these is NOT a secret John keeps from everyone?
4. What did John's campaign manager call John's opponent's tactics?
5. What is the relationship between Arthur Lux and Vinny Pearson?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)