|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John go the day after the night of the boiling plants?
(a) The sheriff.
(c) Claude Rasmussen's house.
(d) Out on the lake.
2. What did John's campaign manager call John's opponent's tactics?
(a) Bare-knuckle politics.
(b) Ambush politics.
(c) Take no prisoners politics.
(d) Personal politics.
3. What is John's hypothesis in Chapter 9 "Hypothesis"?
(a) That Kathy went to get help for him and was injured along the way.
(b) That he killed Kathy.
(c) That Kathy just walked away from the cabin.
(d) That someone killed Kathy.
4. Who is Kathy?
(a) John's daughter.
(b) John's friend.
(c) John's wife.
(d) John's campaign manager.
5. What did John do in the middle of the night?
(a) Pours boiling water on his pictures.
(b) Pours boiling water on his hands.
(c) Pours boiling water on the houseplants.
(d) Pours boiling water on Kathy's face.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John and Kathy meet?
2. What do John and Kathy do on their seventh day at the cabin?
3. What does John tell himself about Weatherby?
4. Where did John and Kathy meet?
5. What was John's childhood hobby?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)