|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1 through 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Arthur Lux?
(a) Lake of the Woods sheriff.
(b) A gas station owner.
(c) John's campaign manager.
(d) An FBI investigator
2. What does John wonder about after Kathy has gone missing?
(a) Whether Kathy had been having an affair.
(b) Where he could go to escape suspicion for her disappearance.
(c) What would have happened if they'd made love.
(d) What Kathy thought of him.
3. What does Arthur Lux say about Kathy?
(a) That she is probably dead.
(b) That he did everything he could to find her.
(c) That she will turn up one day.
(d) That she is probably fine.
4. Who is Kathy?
(a) John's campaign manager.
(b) John's daughter.
(c) John's wife.
(d) John's friend.
5. What has just taken place when In the Lake of the Woods begins?
(a) A murder.
(b) Primary elections.
(c) A massacre.
(d) A birth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Kathy?
2. When do we discover that Kathy is missing?
3. How do John and Kathy treat each other by their seventh day at the cabin?
4. What does Eleanor Wade say about her son?
5. When did John and Kathy meet?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)