|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technique does the narrator use in narrating the Hypothesis chapters?
2. What does Tony Carbo say John does not believe in?
3. Why does Claude Rasmussen say he will go with John?
(a) So he doesn't fight with Patricia.
(b) So he doesn't hurt himself.
(c) So he doesn't get lost.
(d) So her doesn't hurt the boat.
4. Who is Harmon?
(a) A dentist.
(b) John's friend.
(c) John's campaign manager.
(d) Kathy's professor.
5. What did Deborah Lindquist say Kathy called John in college?
(a) The sorcerer.
(b) James Bond.
(c) Inspector Clouseau.
(d) Inspector Gadget.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John say in response to Patricia's anger?
2. How old is Kathy at the beginning of In the Lake of the Woods?
3. What does John do the morning after the night of the boiling plants?
4. What happened when the 'secrets' were released before the election?
5. Where does the narrator say Kathy might have headed toward?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)