|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John's father die?
(b) He shot himself.
(c) He hanged himself.
(d) Heart attack.
2. What did Kathy have at age 34?
(a) An abortion.
(d) An appendectomy.
3. What cost John the victory in the election?
(b) Criminal charges.
(c) A sexual harassment complaint.
(d) A surprise revelation.
4. What happens right before John's platoon is ordered back to Thuan Yen?
(a) One of the soldiers killed a Vietnamese soldier.
(b) A soldier's foot was blown off.
(c) The men agreed to cover up the massacre.
(d) A soldier was ambushed and killed.
5. What does Claude Rasmussen say about Vinny Pearson's suspicions?
(a) He doesn't believe John had anything to do with Kathy's disappearance.
(b) He says it's hard not to come to the same conclusion.
(c) He says Vinny Pearson distrusts every outsider.
(d) He says that Vinny Pearson is a difficult person to deal with, everyone thinks so.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Claude Rasmussen say he will go with John?
2. What changed John's mind from what he and Calley agreed to?
3. What does John think Kathy thinks of him?
4. What is the relationship between Arthur Lux and Vinny Pearson?
5. What did John watch Weatherby do?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)