|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Arthur Lux?
(a) John's campaign manager.
(b) An FBI investigator
(c) Lake of the Woods sheriff.
(d) A gas station owner.
2. How do John and Kathy treat each other by their seventh day at the cabin?
(a) They are indifferent to each other.
(b) They are intimate with each other.
(c) They are hostile toward each other.
(d) They are careful with each other.
3. What does John wonder about after Kathy has gone missing?
(a) Whether Kathy had been having an affair.
(b) What would have happened if they'd made love.
(c) What Kathy thought of him.
(d) Where he could go to escape suspicion for her disappearance.
4. What cost John the victory in the election?
(a) A sexual harassment complaint.
(b) Criminal charges.
(c) A surprise revelation.
5. How many times did John wake up during the night in Chapter 8?
(a) Three times.
(b) He never went to sleep.
(c) He didn't wake up till morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would you describe Eleanor Wade's contributions to Chapter 2?
2. What shape does John's awareness of his action take?
3. What does John say about secrets?
4. What had John and Kathy tried to do, that had been a failure?
5. What happened when the 'secrets' were released before the election?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)