|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John point out to Patricia about Kathy?
(a) That she hated politics.
(b) That she hadn't left any sign.
(c) That she had an affair.
(d) That she loved him deeply.
2. What does Arthur Lux want to talk to Patricia for?
(a) Background information.
(b) Helping him look for Kathy.
(c) Clues to where Kathy might be.
(d) Incriminating evidence against John.
3. What does Claude Rasmussen recommend John do in Chapter 15, "What the Questions Were"?
(a) Try to remember.
(b) Show some concern.
(c) Stop drinking so much.
(d) Look for Kathy.
4. How do John and Kathy treat each other by their seventh day at the cabin?
(a) They are indifferent to each other.
(b) They are intimate with each other.
(c) They are careful with each other.
(d) They are hostile toward each other.
5. Where are the soldiers from John's outfit being questioned in Chapter 16, "Evidence"?
(a) In an investigation into Kathy's disappearance.
(b) In a court martial hearing.
(c) In a newspaper article.
(d) In a Congressional investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vinny think happened?
2. What does John wonder about after Kathy has gone missing?
3. What parallel does Patricia draw between John and Kathy?
4. What does Patricia say about her sister?
5. What does Kathy suspect John of when he joins the military?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)