|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Claude Rasmussen say he will go with John?
(a) So he doesn't hurt himself.
(b) So he doesn't fight with Patricia.
(c) So her doesn't hurt the boat.
(d) So he doesn't get lost.
2. Who is Deborah Lindquist?
(a) A classmate of Kathy's.
(b) Kathy's advisor.
(c) John's magic teacher.
(d) John's campaign manager.
3. What does the narrator think happened to Kathy?
(a) She passed out for lack of food and water.
(b) She got lost in the endless lake and islands.
(c) She got in an accident.
(d) She was injured from John pouring boiling water on her.
4. What does Arthur Lux want to talk to Patricia for?
(a) Helping him look for Kathy.
(b) Clues to where Kathy might be.
(c) Incriminating evidence against John.
(d) Background information.
5. What does the narrator say was found, in Chapter 19, "What was Found"?
(a) Wreckage of the boat.
(b) Kathy's clothing.
(c) Life preservers.
(d) No sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has just taken place when In the Lake of the Woods begins?
2. What was John's relationship with his father like?
3. What does Patricia say about the point John brings up about Kathy in Chapter 19, "What was Found"?
4. What did one of the members of John's company have attached to his helmet?
5. What did Kathy have at age 34?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)