|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur Lux want to talk to Patricia for?
(a) Helping him look for Kathy.
(b) Background information.
(c) Incriminating evidence against John.
(d) Clues to where Kathy might be.
2. What cost John the victory in the election?
(a) A surprise revelation.
(b) Criminal charges.
(d) A sexual harassment complaint.
3. What does John wonder about after Kathy has gone missing?
(a) Whether Kathy had been having an affair.
(b) What Kathy thought of him.
(c) Where he could go to escape suspicion for her disappearance.
(d) What would have happened if they'd made love.
4. Where did the sheriff come out to the lake from?
(c) Rainy River.
(d) St. Paul.
5. Who is Harmon?
(a) John's friend.
(b) A dentist.
(c) John's campaign manager.
(d) Kathy's professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author interject about Kathy's disappearance?
2. What parallel does Patricia draw between John and Kathy?
3. What does John omit from his letters to Kathy from Vietnam?
4. Who is Kathy?
5. What does Eleanor Wade say about her son?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)