|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Harmon?
(a) Kathy's professor.
(b) John's friend.
(c) A dentist.
(d) John's campaign manager.
2. When did John pass the bar?
3. How does John describe his memory of the night of the boiling water?
(a) Crystal clear.
4. Why is Patricia angry with John when she arrives?
(a) Because she's upset about her sister.
(b) Because she thinks he killed Kathy.
(c) Because he didn't call sooner.
(d) Because he looks like he's been drinking.
5. What do John and Kathy do on their seventh day at the cabin?
(a) Swim and lie in the sun.
(b) Clean the cabin.
(c) Put in a garden.
(d) Read and sleep and make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think happened to Kathy?
2. What was John like in the beginning of his relationship with Kathy?
3. What does the narrator hypothesize in Chapter 14, "Hypothesis"?
4. What does the narrator say motivated John to join the military?
5. What comes out about Sorcerer in testimony during the court martial?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)