|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve say that one of the Sweathogs' dad's is probably playing with his dad in the VFW?
2. Gail thinks the nurse standing behind Dr. Reynolds is Mrs. Danko from _______________.
3. _________ wasn't mentioned in the sanctuary of Gail's room.
4. Miss Venable tells Gail that she and Alison have to expect some __________ that isn't always too welcome because they're attractive.
5. What does Madam request as a beverage from Gail's mother when offered?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gail do at dinnertime during this chapter that she has not done for a while?
2. What does Mrs. Montgomery give to Gail after telling her that she didn't need her to babysit anymore?
3. What do Steve and Gail decide to do when they find out that the library is closed?
4. What does Madam share with Gail when she is over visiting with Gail and Gail's mother?
5. What does Ted explain to Gail would happen if they brought her case to trial?
6. What does Alison do when Gail is with Miss Venable?
7. What does Gail hear when she wakes up in the hospital after her attack?
8. Why has Gail's mother written to Aunt Viola, the wealthy aunt of Mrs. Obsurne?
9. What happens when Steve and Gail decide to leave the ice cream shop after a little while?
10. What did Alison ignore because she was so focused on the reaction of Gail to the new note?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
When Steve and Gail were followed by a car when they are out together, it causes them both to be frightened.
Part 1: Why do you think Gail realized they were being followed?
Part 2: What would you have done if you realized you were being followed?
Part 3: What should Gail and Steve have done when they realized they were being followed? Why didn't they do anything?
Essay Topic 2
Gail doesn't want to tell anyone about the incident just yet though Steve asks if she wants him to tell Alison.
Part 1: Why do you think Gail doesn't want anyone to know about the attack?
Part 2: Do you think Steve should tell others about what happened to Gail? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you think Steve should tell Alison about the attack? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Gail is noticeably affected by the actions of the stalker, even causing her to have troubles in school.
Part 1: Why do you think Gail is affected so strongly by the actions of the stalker?
Part 2: How do you think you would react if you were being stalked?
Part 3: What do you think Gail should have done if she was having troubles with a stalker?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)