|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Gail think her dad's plan will work when he brings up what he wants to do?
(a) She wants to do it herself.
(b) He doesn't know what he's talking about.
(c) He is weak.
(d) The Lawvers entertain on Sundays.
2. What does Gail says is happening to them as they're driving along the country roads?
(a) They're not in love anymore.
(b) They're being followed.
(c) Phil is stalking her.
(d) Alison is stalking her.
3. Where does Gail's dad say that he is going to go as he grabs his keys one night?
(a) The school.
(b) The police.
(c) Mrs. Montgomery's house.
(d) The Lawvers'.
4. Gail thinks the nurse standing behind Dr. Reynolds is Mrs. Danko from _______________.
(a) The Rookies.
(b) The Contender.
(c) Last Tango in Paris.
(d) A Streetcar Named Desire.
5. The note is kept in one of Gail's books, "Fifty Great ___________ for Student Actors."
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Steve have a paper due on that made it nearly impossible for Gail to coax him out of his house?
2. What kind of doctor comes into the room after the ER doctor talks to Gail?
3. What does the doctor expect that Gail has, which Gail confirms when asked?
4. What grade is it revealed that Gail is in when she's talking with Miss Venable?
5. Where does Steve suggest they go once the library is no longer an option?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gail decide to do as she is afraid the phone is going to ring while she is babysitting?
2. What does the doctor give to Gail in order to help calm her down as he performs a pelvic exam?
3. Why doesn't Gail think that she needs any cultures after her attack?
4. Why does Gail begin to scream hysterically to get everyone out of the room?
5. What does Phil say that makes Gail realize that he was the one on the phone the entire time?
6. What do Steve and Gail decide to do when they find out that the library is closed?
7. What happened when Gail first decided to go to a counselor to talk about her problem?
8. Why has Gail's mother written to Aunt Viola, the wealthy aunt of Mrs. Obsurne?
9. What does Gail say when the medical personnel want to give her more sedatives?
10. What does Gail say when her mother begins to talk about sending Gail to a boarding school?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)