|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of doctor comes into the room after the ER doctor talks to Gail?
(b) Cancer specialist.
2. When Steve asks Gail if she and Alison had a falling out, how does Gail describe this falling out?
(a) A terminal one.
(b) A temporary one.
(c) She doesn't realize they're not friends anymore.
(d) She doesn't.
3. What does Steve say that one of the Sweathogs' dad's is probably playing with his dad in the VFW?
4. Who was a loud ringleader of the Sweathogs at the shop where Gail and Steve are?
(a) Reginald Darcy.
(b) LaTonya Trist.
(c) LaVerne Shull.
(d) Phil Lawver.
5. What did Steve and Gail order at the Friendly's when they stopped in to talk there?
(c) An order of fries.
(d) Banana splits.
6. The note is kept in one of Gail's books, "Fifty Great ___________ for Student Actors."
7. Where does Aunt Viola live, according to Gail's mother when she talks about her?
(a) New York.
8. What does Gail say that she feels like doing, though she isn't actually going to?
9. Who comes by to visit Gail unexpectedly after she receives the large arrangement of flowers?
(b) Madam Malevich.
10. What does Phil discover that Gail is not wearing, though Alison always does?
(a) A sweater.
(b) A t-shirt.
(d) A bra.
11. Ted points out to Gail, "____________ was your father's word. Think about what you want first of all."
12. How much money did Aunt Viola usually send to Gail on her birthday each year?
13. What does Gail say would happen if she were to have gotten pregnant from the rape?
(a) She's put it up for adoption.
(b) She'd sue for child support.
(c) She'd have an abortion.
(d) She'd get a DNA test.
14. What does Gail call the ER doctor once she realizes she has already forgotten his name?
(a) Dr. X.
(b) Dr. ER.
(c) Dr. Nobody.
(d) Dr. M.
15. Where does Gail's dad say that he is going to go as he grabs his keys one night?
(a) The police.
(b) The school.
(c) The Lawvers'.
(d) Mrs. Montgomery's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Venable call to come and help her with Gail's problem?
2. Who did Dr. Reynolds escape to after handling the situation with Gail?
3. What does Gail assume that Phil has been doing, though he denies it when asked?
4. Phil lets Gail know that he has been very ___________ with her and in his planning.
5. Who does Phil say he wants to see when he comes over to the house when Gail is there?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)