1. What has the weather been like that it allows the students the chance to go for a swim at night?
2. What is the name of the lake where the young couple decides to go for a swim?
3. Who is Gail swimming with when the scene is described in the first chapter?
4. What month of the year is it when Gail goes swimming in the lake?
5. What was powerful to the north of the lake as Gail goes for the swim at night?
6. What falls onto the lake as Gail is swimming in the lake at the start of the book?
7. Who is already in the lake when Gail decides to jump in to join him/her?
This section contains 4,082 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)