|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gail notes that people in town need to live there a ___________ or more in order to belong to the community.
2. What did Steve have a paper due on that made it nearly impossible for Gail to coax him out of his house?
(a) Civil War.
(b) New Deal.
3. What did Steve and Gail order at the Friendly's when they stopped in to talk there?
(a) An order of fries.
(d) Banana splits.
4. Gail received a note in her locker some time back which read: "I'll weave white _______ into your hair."
5. Where does Steve suggest they go once the library is no longer an option?
(a) The lake.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) His house.
(d) The downtown library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gail think of the nurse who is muttering down at the end of the bed? She's her _______________.
2. The lawyer says that it's unlikely that Gail's case would ever be taken ____________.
3. What was Steve's reputation in school, according to Gail's observations?
4. What does the nurse utter under her breath about the police who were trying to question Gail?
5. Who did Gail believe the note belonged to, as she didn't think anyone would have liked her?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)