• The weather of Connecticut is described.
• Gail wonders if anyone was up on the rock watching her and Steve as they swam.
• Gail argues with her mother about her clothing.
• Steve and Gail go to the Lawver residence.
• Gail and Steve decide to go swimming after the dinner at the Lawvers.
• Gail tries to find a movie to watch on TV.
• Gail is babysitting and gets a few hang up phone calls.
• Gail calls Steve to reassure herself.
• Mrs. Montgomery surprises Gail when she comes home.
• Gail walks to school in the morning, noticing her father's car on the way.
• Gail remembers how Steve wooed her with a poem.
• Gail recalls how she and Alison met while they are in Drama class in the present day.
• Steve and Gail argue at lunch time.
• Alison talks to Gail about Phil's Puritanism and how she's...
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)