|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Richard Peterson choose to die?
(a) January 20.
(b) January 19.
(c) January 18.
(d) January 17.
2. At what Peruvian Port does Pollard meet Charles Wilkes?
3. What does Chase do as Nickerson and Lawrence prepare to bury Cole?
(a) He stops them.
(b) He helps them.
(c) He refuses to watch.
(d) He instructs them.
4. How does Aaron Paddack respond to Pollard's story as Chapter 12 ends?
(a) He does not believe it.
(b) He only believes some of it.
(c) He ignores it.
(d) He writes it down.
5. When is Pollard's boat sighted again in Chapter 8?
(a) Two days later.
(b) The next morning.
(c) Three days later.
(d) The next afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Pollard's boat towards the end of Chapter 11?
2. When does Pollard's boat disappear in Chapter 8?
3. How many people are waiting for Pollard as he returns to Nantucket on August 5?
4. What has the boarding house that Nickerson owned become in modern times?
5. What does the crew on Chase's boat choose to do in order to deal with the unbearable heat in Chapter 8?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)