|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Pearl headed with Pollard on board two months after the accident at the French Frigate Shoals?
2. What day does Richard Peterson choose to die?
(a) January 20.
(b) January 19.
(c) January 17.
(d) January 18.
3. What do the men on Henderson Island think the gunshot is when it is fired in Chapter 13?
(b) A falling rock.
(c) An attack.
(d) A falling tree.
4. Where do the men sleep during their first night on the island in Chapter 9?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In their boats.
(c) In the forest.
(d) On rocks.
5. How much money does each member of the Constellation give to the recovery of Chase, Nickerson, and Lawrence?
(a) Two dollars and fifty cents.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) One dollar and fifty cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chase encounter at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What does Pollard do the night before leaving the island in Chapter 9?
3. At what Peruvian Port does Pollard meet Charles Wilkes?
4. What museum acquires the skeleton of the whale found in the Epilogue?
5. How far way is the sail when Lawrence sees it in Chapter 12?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)