|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1934, Part V: Disquiet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Captain Rohm commanding?
(a) The 2nd Infantry regiment of the Reich army.
(b) The Police Reich.
(c) The Storm Troopers.
(d) The SS.
2. How long of a leave did Dodd ask for?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 7 months.
(d) 1 month.
3. Who was Sigrid Schultz working for according to Chapter 6?
(a) The Chicago Tribune.
(b) The Los Angeles Chronicles.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Boston Post.
4. Who was president of Germany when Dodd took office?
(a) von Papen.
5. What was Rudolph Diels' position?
(a) Gestapo chief.
(b) Goering Chief of staff.
(c) Foreign Press Chief.
(d) Reich Police Chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Louis Lochner's occupation?
2. Where was Schachno beaten?
3. What did Diels ask Goering in Chapter 34?
4. Where did Diels flee to?
5. What sent Hitler into a rage?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)