|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1934, Part V: Disquiet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bella Fromm's position?
(a) She was a journalist.
(b) She was a receptionist.
(c) She was a German interpreter.
(d) She was a writer.
2. What did the men order Schachno to do before beating him?
(b) Lay on the floor.
(c) Sign a confession.
(d) Put on a blindfold.
3. Who did Boris ridicule?
(a) Women and girls.
(c) Those ready to die for their beliefs.
4. What was Baroness Poulette von Huhn's official cause of death?
5. What did Roosevelt tell William E. Dodd was not a U.S. affair?
(a) German obsession with racial purity.
(b) The German Army reconstruction.
(c) Anti-Soviet laws.
(d) The way Jews were treated in Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Herbert Packebusch's rank according to Chapter 17?
2. What did Neurath ask Dodd to stop in Chapter 33?
3. Who did Martha have to thank for attending the "great Reichstag Building arson trial" according to Chapter 22?
4. What did Anthony Eden felt Hitler want?
5. What did Phillips accuse Dodd of in Chapter 29?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)