|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1934, Part V: Disquiet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was being blamed for starting the Reichstag fire?
2. What was Bella Fromm's position?
(a) She was a journalist.
(b) She was a German interpreter.
(c) She was a writer.
(d) She was a receptionist.
3. What did Dodd encourage the State Department officials to do?
(a) Get him a raise.
(b) Try to spy on other countries.
(c) Spend money on parties.
(d) Live frugally.
4. When was George S. Messersmith given his position?
5. What sent Hitler into a rage?
(a) Dodd's question about censorship.
(b) Dodd's question about a painting.
(c) Dodd's question about him being Jewish.
(d) Dodd's question about Germany leaving the League of Nation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was at Tiergartenstrasse 27a according to Chapter 10?
2. What was Baroness Poulette von Huhn's official cause of death?
3. What was the only thing that Hitler and his men understood, according to Messersmith?
4. Who did Dodd convince to not go to a Nazis Party?
5. How long did Schachno wait before going to the consulate after the beating?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)