|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Lucifer in the Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Joseph Schachno from?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
2. What was the only thing that Hitler and his men understood, according to Messersmith?
3. When did Frederic M. Sackett leave his post as U.S. Ambassador in Germany?
(b) April 1933.
(c) March 1933.
4. What were the Storm Troopers part of?
(a) The Gestapo.
(b) The SAS.
(c) The SS.
(d) The Reich Police.
5. What was Herbert Packebusch's rank according to Chapter 17?
(a) SS Sergeant.
(b) SS Colonel.
(c) SS Captain.
(d) SS Major.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did George S. Messersmith feel in his campaign?
2. What did the State Department consider doing in Chapter 12?
3. What did people in America think of the treatment of the Jews by Germany?
4. What was Daniel Mulvihill's occupation?
5. How long of a leave did Dodd ask for?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)