|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Lucifer in the Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the predecessor of the KGB?
(a) The AKP.
(b) The GRU.
(c) The Stazi.
(d) The NKVD.
2. How long before the events of the Introduction was Joseph Schachno visited by uniformed men?
(a) 12 days before.
(b) 2 days before.
(c) 6 days before.
(d) 9 days before.
3. When was Chapter 1 taking place?
4. When did Dodd arrange a meeting with Hitler?
(a) October 17, 1933.
(b) October 1, 1933.
(c) October 9, 1933.
(d) October 8, 1933.
5. What was Dodd surprised to see in every town and village according to Chapter 11?
(b) Nazi banners.
(c) Pictures of Hitler.
(d) Pictures of von Papen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was H. V. Kaltenborn's occupation?
2. Why did Edgar Mowrer see a Jewish doctor every two weeks?
3. What did Dodd feel was wasted in Chapter 12?
4. How long did Schachno wait before going to the consulate after the beating?
5. What prize did Fritz Haber receive?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)