1. In what century is the novel In the Distance set?
2. The novel's prologue depicts a group of men aboard a ship with what name?
3. The men in the prologue are aboard what type of ship?
A freight schooner.
4. What element of weather leads to the men's predicament of being stranded?
5. The prologue takes place on a ship near what location?
6. The prologue of In the Distance takes place in the same time frame as what other section of the novel?
The end of the novel.
7. In what country is Håkan born?
8. Which two sons in Håkan's family die from illness?
The youngest and the eldest.
This section contains 4,367 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)