|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Håkan regains consciousness after his period of feverish wandering, he finds himself in what state inside a covered wagon?
(c) Tied down.
2. The landscape through which the Brennans and Håkan move on their expedition is composed of what?
3. Of what type of men is the caravan's male population composed, according to Håkan's impressions?
(d) Family men.
4. What is Håkan's contribution to the number of dead pillagers at the end of the fight?
(a) He is responsible for half the deaths.
(b) He is responsible for the majority of the deaths.
(c) He is responsible for all the deaths.
(d) He is responsible for one-quarter of the deaths.
5. The men in the prologue are aboard what type of ship?
(a) A freight schooner.
(b) A passenger schooner.
(c) A passenger liner.
(d) A commercial liner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what port does Håkan's ship finally dock once it reaches the United States?
2. By whose hand have the people been massacred when the convoy hears about them up ahead?
3. From what country had Lorimer originally hailed?
4. What is the only part of Håkan's body that he finds unmarred by the desert climate?
5. The first ship boarded by Linus and Håkan is on its way to what location?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)