|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-24 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Håkan formulates a plan to travel in which direction in order to reach the Brennans' gold claim?
2. When Håkan eats birds in order to stay alive, he also drinks what salty substance?
(a) Rock salt.
3. Which member of the Brennan family is the first to find Håkan in a terrible state on the ship?
4. What natural catastrophe befalls one of the sections of Håkan's burrow?
(a) A flood.
(b) A lightning strike.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) A tornado.
5. In the epilogue, Håkan reveals to a small boy his plan to reach what destination?
(a) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Håkan kill before he sees men climbing into the wagon where Helen and her brother are staying?
2. What is NOT a subject Lorimer says he had studied in college?
3. How many Indian lodges does Håkan encounter when he is drawn to them by the sound of music?
4. The woman who takes Håkan as a sex slave also spends a great deal of time engaged in what activity with him?
5. In what kind of landscape is Håkan wandering after he escapes from Clangston?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)