|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The prologue takes place on a ship near what location?
2. By whose hand have the people been massacred when the convoy hears about them up ahead?
(a) Native Americans.
(d) White settlers.
3. In what country is Håkan born?
4. At what point in Lorimer's life had he moved to America?
(a) In his infancy.
(b) In his boyhood.
(c) In his adulthood.
(d) In his adolescence.
5. From what country had Lorimer originally hailed?
Short Answer Questions
1. James Brennan's mine is located nearby what body of water?
2. How long is the longest tooth in Lorimer's new collection?
3. What special talent does Linus possess?
4. What substance does Håkan use to protect his skin from the sun?
5. Who is the first person in the narrative to call Håkan by the name of "Hawk" (31)?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)