|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Brennan family makes a map of the United States and gives it to Håkan?
2. When Håkan regains consciousness after his period of feverish wandering, he finds himself in what state inside a covered wagon?
(b) Tied down.
3. What aspect of the dresser does Håkan consider breaking and taking with him on his journey?
(a) A piece of the mirror.
(b) A knob.
(c) A drawer pull.
(d) A carved angel.
4. The first ship boarded by Linus and Håkan is on its way to what location?
(d) New York City.
5. In what port does Håkan's ship finally dock once it reaches the United States?
(a) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Håkan eats birds in order to stay alive, he also drinks what salty substance?
2. Lorimer can speak a bit of which language in addition to English?
3. Helen is murdered in what way after being raped?
4. What animal does Håkan describe as having a head completely out of proportion with its body?
5. James Brennan's mine is located nearby what body of water?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)