|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first part of Håkan's body he always looks at when he looks at a reflective surface?
(a) His ear.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His tongue.
2. What quality of the dresser causes Håkan to decide not to break a piece of it off for later use?
(a) Its size.
(b) Its suggestion of home.
(c) Its utility.
(d) Its majesty.
3. On what continent had Lorimer attended college?
(b) North America.
(d) South America.
4. For what object does Håkan look around the plains when he hears that Lorimer is parting ways with him?
(a) Something to lie down on.
(b) Something to cool his fever.
(c) Something to hold onto.
(d) Something to catch his tears.
5. How long is the longest tooth in Lorimer's new collection?
(a) As long as Håkan's palm.
(b) As long as a stick of butter.
(c) As long as a sturdy nail.
(d) As long as Lorimer's palm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who releases Håkan from his restrained position inside the covered wagon?
2. When the convoy hears that there is the aftermath of a massacre up ahead, a group of what type of people have been massacred?
3. Håkan fears that what element will result in the deaths of the convoy members?
4. Håkan's experience being bitten by a snake causes him to discover that he fears what element?
5. By whose hand have the people been massacred when the convoy hears about them up ahead?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)