|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Abbott say helps him to think about philosophical matters?
2. What does Abbott say is a barrier to intelligence?
3. What kind of people does Abbott say the Vietnam Veterans killed?
4. Who runs the dance hall mentioned in #152?
5. What science does Abbott say intelligence tests are the product of?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Abbott feel it is important to choose sides? What problems occur from people choosing one side over the other? Are these problems apparent in Abbott's own life?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Abbott refuse to give into the authorities? How does it affect his time in prison and his chances of release?
Essay Topic 3
Why did so many people in American prisons take up the principles of Communism? How did the Communists take adavantage of this?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)