|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How did the police deal with the black farmer when he threatened them?
2. What does Abbott say a prison guard can do without consequence?
3. What is pruno?
4. What does Abbott say he dreamed about in his hotel room?
5. What did Marx say in his letter was ineffective?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is supersanity?
2. Why does Abbott describe X's death as a mercy killing?
3. What happened to Striker?
This section contains 868 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)