|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What people does Abbott say are the targets in American prisons?
2. Whose writings does Abbott say he supports?
3. What does Abbott believes happens to the earliest revolutionaries?
4. What did the restaurant do with the young man's food?
5. Where does Abbott say is the only place non-whites get equality?
Essay Topic 1
In what way does power play a big part in prison relationships? How has Abbott managed to maintain his own power and what does this say about how prison has molded him as a person?^
Essay Topic 2
Why does Abbott refuse to give into the authorities? How does it affect his time in prison and his chances of release?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Abbott think democracy is so slanted against black people? In what way does Communist philosophy try to do away with such prejudice?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)