|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Abbott say whites use to prove they are superior?
2. Who does Abbott say inherited the mathematics test?
3. Who did Blackie demand enter the the prison?
4. What does Abbott say the American prison does rather than rehabilitate?
5. What does Abbott say is his wider calling?
Essay Topic 1
What are Abbott's political beliefs and how do you think these beliefs developed? Considering he has spent all his life in prison, how legitimate are Abbott's beliefs?
Essay Topic 2
In what could it be said that Abbott is institutionalized? What diffferent view does this give Abbott on life? What do you think society could from Abbott's views?
Essay Topic 3
How has prison torture affected Abbott? How have laws changed since? Why was such punishment deemed as unhelpful for the prison environment?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)