Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Abbott say helps him to think about philosophical matters?
2. What does Abbott say is a barrier to intelligence?
3. What kind of people does Abbott say the Vietnam Veterans killed?
4. Who runs the dance hall mentioned in #152?
5. What science does Abbott say intelligence tests are the product of?
Essay Topic 1
What is supersanity? Why does Abbott think supersanity is so conducive to deep thinking?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
In what way does power play a big part in prison relationships? How has Abbott managed to maintain his own power and what does this say about how prison has molded him as a person?^
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)