|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Abbott say the Vietnam Veterans killed?
(a) Machine-like people.
(b) God-fearing people.
(c) Doll-like people.
(d) Peaceful people.
2. What political system attracts Abbott?
3. What does Abbott say he admires about religion?
(a) The good stories.
(b) The human element.
(c) The moral code.
(d) The evil.
4. What country does Abbott say has the most oppressive regime on the planet?
5. What does Abbott say is the only consolation available to him in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abbott believe killed Blackie?
2. What does Abbott say is a barrier to intelligence?
3. What does Abbott say some prisoners are never given access to?
4. What does Abbott think communists fight for?
5. What does Abbott consider Solzhenitsyn to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abbott think about Gary Gilmore?
2. Why does Abbott say he supports Communism?
3. How did Blackie try to expose the prison system?
4. What is Abbott's opinion on freedom?
5. What is Abbott's opinion of American society?
6. What was the first incident of racism Abbott experienced during his time away from prison?
7. Why does Abbott say he wishes for instability in the East?
8. What was Marx's views on capital punishment?
9. What was the second incident of racism Abbott experienced during his time away from prison?
10. What does Abbott say about Stendhal's novel, THE RED AND THE BLACK?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)