Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Abbott say helps him to think about philosophical matters?
2. What does Abbott say is a barrier to intelligence?
3. What kind of people does Abbott say the Vietnam Veterans killed?
(a) God-fearing people.
(b) Doll-like people.
(c) Peaceful people.
(d) Machine-like people.
4. Who runs the dance hall mentioned in #152?
5. What science does Abbott say intelligence tests are the product of?
(a) True science.
(b) Bourgeois science.
(c) Capitalist science.
(d) Christian science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marx say in his letter was ineffective?
2. What does Abbott say he can't understand about Gilmore?
3. Who does Abbott say are the only people able to cut through prejudice?
4. Who does Abbott identify as the two Communist superpowers?
5. What does Abbot say the author has unwittingly portrayed Sorel as?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)