|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is capital punishment said to encourage?
(a) Crime books.
(d) Crime films.
2. Who does Abbott say inherited the mathematics test?
(d) South Americans.
3. Why does Abbott think Blackie did not hang himself?
(a) Blackie loved life.
(b) Blackie was due for parole.
(c) Blackie had nothing to hang himself with.
(d) Blackie was desparate to be with his family again.
4. What drug does Abbott say helps him to think about philosophical matters?
5. Where does Abbott say is the only place non-whites get equality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abbott say are the only people able to cut through prejudice?
2. What political figure does Abbott say he feels close to?
3. Who does Abbott say beat him up outside the dance hall in #152?
4. What is Abbott's pen pal's ambition?
5. What does Abbott think Gilmore is attracted to?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)