|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abbott say inherited the mathematics test?
(c) South Americans.
2. What political system does Abbott want to see overthrown?
3. What does Abbott say Americans have a hunger for?
(b) True crime.
(c) The death penalty.
4. What does Abbott mock Vietnam Veterans for being?
5. What is the title of the novel Abbott talks about in this section?
(a) The Immoralist.
(b) Strangers on a Train.
(c) The Red and the Black.
(d) The Stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two people have to work together for the Communist revolution to work?
2. What does Abbott say is the only consolation available to him in prison?
3. Who does Abbott say American democracy is slanted against?
4. What does Abbott say America can steal from a person?
5. What does Abbot say Americans love?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)