|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbott say the American prison does rather than rehabilitate?
(a) Create hate.
(b) Create crime.
2. What does Abbott say is the form of the truth from a certain view point?
(a) Real life.
(b) Prison life.
3. What does Abbott mock Vietnam Veterans for being?
4. What political system attracts Abbott?
5. What drug does Abbott call therapeutic?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country does Abbott say he admires?
2. What does Abbott say the man that denies human nature is denying for himself?
3. What does Abbott say is the only force which opposes race theory of humanity?
4. What author does Abbott reference in this chapter?
5. Where does Abbott say he wishes for instability?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abbott liken the prison system to liking a dog?
2. What is Abbott's opinion on freedom?
3. How did Blackie try to expose the prison system?
4. Why does Abbott not like the prisoner who denounces sex, drink and drugs?
5. What does Abbott say about Stendhal's novel, THE RED AND THE BLACK?
6. Why does Abbott consider Alexander Solzhenitsyn a traitor?
7. Why does Abbott say he wishes for instability in the East?
8. Why does Abbott think Gilmore insists on the death penalty?
9. Why does Abbott think Gilmore feels guilty about his crimes?
10. What does Abbot state are his reasons for taking heroin and marijuana?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)