|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Abbott say the Vietnam Veterans killed?
(a) Peaceful people.
(b) God-fearing people.
(c) Doll-like people.
(d) Machine-like people.
2. What is capital punishment said to encourage?
(b) Crime books.
(c) Crime films.
3. Who did Blackie demand enter the the prison?
(a) The media.
(b) Goldie Hawn.
(c) The senator.
(d) The President.
4. Which country does Abbott not like to hear compared favorably with America?
5. What kind of death does Abbott say prisoners enter when they enter prison?
(a) A slow death.
(b) A civil death.
(c) A state death.
(d) A humorless death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the criminal Mailer wrote about in the Executioner's Song?
2. What does Abbott claim has been robbed from him?
3. What does Abbott say guilt is a matter of?
4. What do the guards claim happened to Blackie?
5. What does Abbott say is the form of the truth from a certain view point?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)