|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abbott say whites are taught to hate in prison?
2. Which author does Abbott reference in this section?
(a) Fyodor Dostoevsky.
(b) Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
(c) Alexander Pushkin.
(d) Leo Tolstoy.
3. Which country does Abbott say is Cuba's master?
4. Which of the following does Abbott say whites use to prove they are superior?
(a) Intelligence tests.
(b) Reaction tests.
(c) Physiological tests.
(d) Speech tests.
5. What is the name of the prison system Solzyhenitsyn exposed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say is the form of the truth from a certain view point?
2. What does Abbott say some prisoners are never given access to?
3. Which country does Abbott say he admires?
4. What does Abbott say the man that denies human nature is denying for himself?
5. Who does Abbott say American democracy is slanted against?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abbott say about Communist revolution?
2. What does Abbott say about Stendhal's novel, THE RED AND THE BLACK?
3. What does Abbott think Cuba needs?
4. How does Abbott link prejudice to testing?
5. What does Abbott think about Gary Gilmore?
6. What was the first incident of racism Abbott experienced during his time away from prison?
7. What does Abbott say about simple things?
8. What was the third racist incident Abbott experienced during his time away from prison?
9. Why does Abbott consider Alexander Solzhenitsyn a traitor?
10. Why does Abbott say he admires Russia?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)