|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political system does Abbott want to see overthrown?
2. What do the guards claim happened to Blackie?
(a) He was set free.
(b) He hanged himself.
(c) He was moved to another prison.
(d) He shot himself.
3. What did the black farmer use as a weapon against the police?
(a) A knife.
(b) A fence post.
(c) A tree branch.
(d) A glass.
4. What country does Abbott say has the most oppressive regime on the planet?
5. Who does Abbott identify as the two Communist superpowers?
(a) Cuba and North Korea.
(b) Iraq and Britain.
(c) India and Pakistan.
(d) China and the Soviet Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the novel Abbott talks about in this section?
2. Where does Abbott say he wishes for instability?
3. What science does Abbott say intelligence tests are the product of?
4. What political system attracts Abbott?
5. What was the name of the town's dance hall Abbott was passing through?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)