|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbott say ex-prisoners can never get honestly?
(a) A job.
2. Which country does Abbott not like to hear compared favorably with America?
3. Who does Abbott say American democracy is slanted against?
4. Why does Abbott say he would like to understand Gilmore?
(a) So he can understand life.
(b) So he can write a book.
(c) So he can understand himself.
(d) So he can understand evil.
5. Whose writings does Abbott say he supports?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say Americans have a hunger for?
2. What science does Abbott say intelligence tests are the product of?
3. What does Abbott say he is conflicted about?
4. Who does Abbott say inherited the mathematics test?
5. Who does Abbott believe killed Blackie?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)