|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political leader does Abbott liken himself to?
2. What did one newspaper document that happened following several executions?
(a) Violent acts.
(b) A community wide crime spree.
(c) A riot.
(d) A communtiy wide depression.
3. What science does Abbott say intelligence tests are the product of?
(a) True science.
(b) Christian science.
(c) Capitalist science.
(d) Bourgeois science.
4. What does Abbott mock Vietnam Veterans for being?
5. What political figure does Abbott say he feels close to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mailer's book about a true crime?
2. Who does Abbott say are the only people able to cut through prejudice?
3. Which country does Abbott say is Cuba's master?
4. What does Abbot say the author has unwittingly portrayed Sorel as?
5. What is the name of the prison system Solzyhenitsyn exposed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abbott say about American justice?
2. Why does Abbott consider Alexander Solzhenitsyn a traitor?
3. How does Abbott link prejudice to testing?
4. How does prison blacken men's hearts?
5. What does Abbot state are his reasons for taking heroin and marijuana?
6. What does Abbott think about Gary Gilmore?
7. How did Blackie try to expose the prison system?
8. How does prison encourage racism?
9. What was the second incident of racism Abbott experienced during his time away from prison?
10. What is Abbott's opinion on religion?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)