|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abbott say is the only place non-whites get equality?
2. What does Abbot say Americans love?
3. What does Abbott say America can steal from a person?
(a) One's soul.
(b) One's life.
(c) One's brain.
(d) One's freedom.
4. Who does Abbott say are the only people able to cut through prejudice?
(d) True soldiers.
5. What does Abbott think it would be more humane to do to a criminal who commits violent acts?
(a) Put him into confinemnet.
(b) Chain him up in his own house.
(c) Torture him.
(d) Brainwash him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Blackie seize four guards as hostages?
2. Who did Blackie demand enter the the prison?
3. What does Abbott question about Gilmore?
4. What does Abbott say guilt is a matter of?
5. What did the restaurant do with the young man's food?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abbott think about Gary Gilmore?
2. How did Blackie try to expose the prison system?
3. Why does Abbott think Gilmore insists on the death penalty?
4. What was the third racist incident Abbott experienced during his time away from prison?
5. Why does Abbott liken the prison system to liking a dog?
6. What does Abbot state are his reasons for taking heroin and marijuana?
7. What was Marx's views on capital punishment?
8. How does Abbott link prejudice to testing?
9. Why does Abbott say he admires Russia?
10. What is Abbott's opinion on freedom?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)