|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbott want two dollars to purchase?
2. What people does Abbott say are the targets in American prisons?
3. What does Abbot say the author has unwittingly portrayed Sorel as?
(a) A homosexual.
(b) A bisexual.
(c) A God.
(d) An evil entity.
4. What did one newspaper document that happened following several executions?
(a) A riot.
(b) A community wide crime spree.
(c) A communtiy wide depression.
(d) Violent acts.
5. What does Abbott call Cuba?
(a) An infant.
(b) A pain.
(c) A sheep.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Blackie say he wanted to lift the veil on?
2. Who does Abbott say American democracy is slanted against?
3. What does Abbott mock Vietnam Veterans for being?
4. What does Abbott consider Solzhenitsyn to be?
5. What does Abbott say he uses heroin for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Communist philosophy say about prejudice?
2. What was the first incident of racism Abbott experienced during his time away from prison?
3. What does Abbott think Cuba needs?
4. Why does Abbott think Gilmore feels guilty about his crimes?
5. What does Abbott say about Stendhal's novel, THE RED AND THE BLACK?
6. What is Abbott's opinion on freedom?
7. What does Abbot state are his reasons for taking heroin and marijuana?
8. What is Abbott's opinion on religion?
9. Why does Abbott say he lost interest in his female pen pal?
10. What was the third racist incident Abbott experienced during his time away from prison?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)