|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbott say a bull is pricked with?
2. What drug is Abbott give to stop him from hallucinating?
3. What city did Abbott escape to?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
4. What is the one thing a convict respects?
(a) Moral strength.
5. What does Abbott say he did in 1971?
(a) Killed an inmate.
(b) Attended a funeral.
(c) Escaped prison.
(d) Killed a guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say he finds painful and angering to look into?
2. What does Abbott say a prison guard can do without consequence?
3. Who was Abbott once falsely accused of stabbing?
4. What does Abbott say a prisoner is killed in?
5. Who does Abbott say pigs don't have to answer to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abbott say he wishes for instability in the East?
2. What happened to Abbott when he tried to run away from the juvenile center?
3. Why does Abbott say Pigs are so dangerous?
4. What does Abbott say about simple things?
5. What was Abbott's time like at the Butner North Carolina Federal Correctional Institution?
6. What is psyche pain?
7. Why does Abbott say he admires Russia?
8. What is the policeman mentality?
9. What was the first incident of racism Abbott experienced during his time away from prison?
10. How do his fellow inmates save Abbott from starvation?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)