|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abbott say pigs don't have to answer to?
(a) The people.
(d) The government.
2. What is the name of the punishment cell Abbott stayed in for a total exceeding more than one year?
(a) The Pit.
(b) The C-300.
(c) The clam.
(d) The hole.
3. What does Abbott say intelligence becomes if it is robbed of actual experience?
4. What does a starvation diet consist of?
(a) An apple and a slice of cheese.
(b) A baked potato and a piece of bread.
(c) A bowl of broth and a biscuit.
(d) A cup of soup and a sandwich.
5. What are strip cells used for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say he dreamed about in his hotel room?
2. What does Abbott say he forgot while in his hotel room?
3. What does Abbott call all of the employees within the prison system?
4. What does Abbott do in solitary confinement just to hear something?
5. What does Abbott claim he contracted in institutions?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abbott say he continuously violates prison rules?
2. Why is murder so common in prison?
3. Why does Abbott think the law against cruel and unusual punishment is a joke?
4. What does Abbott say about his early life?
5. What does Abbott say prison punishment is aimed at?
6. How did Abbot try to survive the starvation diet?
7. Why does Abbott describe X's death as a mercy killing?
8. What is a punk?
9. What is psyche pain?
10. How does Abbott fight the tedium of solitary confinement?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)