Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbott say he forgot while in his hotel room?
(a) He was alive.
(b) He had money.
(c) He was free.
(d) He was on the run.
2. What does Abbott say he is amazed of the feel of when he is out of solitary?
(a) A man's hair.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A piece of carpet.
(d) A guard's jacket.
3. What does Abbott say he suffered from for four years?
4. Who does Abbott say are the source of the guard's evil?
(a) Their wives.
(b) Their upbringings.
(c) The state.
5. What does Abbott call all of the employees within the prison system?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the punishment cell Abbott stayed in for a total exceeding more than one year?
2. What does Abbot like to do when he is in solitary confinement?
3. What does Abbott condemn every government employee of the prison system as?
4. What is the worst crime one can commit while in prison?
5. Which of the following does Abbott say strikes him as beautiful when he is out of solitary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is supersanity?
2. Why does Abbott think the law against cruel and unusual punishment is a joke?
3. How does prison encourage racism?
4. Why does Abbott say he lost interest in his female pen pal?
5. What does Communist philosophy say about prejudice?
6. What is a punk?
7. What does Abbott say about simple things?
8. Why does Abbott think Vietnam veterans should feel shame for their part in the Vietnam War?
9. What was Marx's views on capital punishment?
10. What is psyche pain?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)