|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbott say he suffered from for four years?
2. What does Abbott say he was sent to prison to become?
(a) A writer.
(b) A shifter.
(c) A punk.
(d) A worker.
3. What was Abbott sent to Butner North Carolina Correctional Institute for?
(a) Organ experimentation.
(b) Psychological experimentation.
(c) Drug experimentation.
(d) Criminological experimentation.
4. Where does Abbott claim he has spent days lost?
(a) His past.
(b) His books.
(c) His cell.
(d) His head.
5. What does Abbott say a bull is pricked with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Abbott escape to?
2. What does Abbott say one must do to someone before they kill them?
3. What does Abbott say he did in 1971?
4. Why does Abbott think the law against cruel and unusual punishment is a joke?
5. What does Abbott say a prisoner is killed in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What crimes does Abbott say he committed?
2. What is psyche pain?
3. Why is murder so common in prison?
4. What does Abbott say about paranoia in this chapter?
5. How does Abbott fight the tedium of solitary confinement?
6. What does Abbott say about revolution at the end of the chapter?
7. What happened to Striker?
8. What was it like to be in the blackout cell?
9. What is a punk?
10. How do his fellow inmates save Abbott from starvation?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)