|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing the prisoners have in common?
(a) Their hatred for the guards.
(b) Their need for women.
(c) Their boredom.
(d) The moral codes.
2. What does Abbot say is the natural result of prison violence?
3. What is the worst crime one can commit while in prison?
(a) The stealing of food.
(b) The murder of an inmate.
(c) The stealing of cigarettes.
(d) The murder of a guard.
4. What does Abbott call intelligence robbed of experience?
(d) Real intelligence.
5. What does Abbott think are treated better than people in the hole?
(a) Prisoners on death row.
(b) Animals in a zoo.
(c) Siberian war prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott call all of the employees within the prison system?
2. What does Abbott say is the usual murder weapon?
3. What does Abbott say a prisoner is killed in?
4. What does Abbott say becomes reality while in solitary confinement?
5. What kind of animal does Abbott compare to an inmate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abbott say he continuously violates prison rules?
2. What does Abbott say about paranoia in this chapter?
3. What happened to Striker?
4. How did Abbot try to survive the starvation diet?
5. How does Abbott feel when he returns from prison life to solitary confinement?
6. What happened to Abbott when he tried to run away from the juvenile center?
7. What was Abbott's time like at the Butner North Carolina Federal Correctional Institution?
8. What is supersanity?
9. What is the policeman mentality?
10. What is life like for Abbott in solitary confinement at the juvenile center?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)