|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country does Abbott not like to hear compared favorably with America?
2. Who does Abbott say are the only people able to cut through prejudice?
(c) True soldiers.
3. What does Abbott mock Vietnam Veterans for being?
4. What political system does Abbott want to see overthrown?
5. What kind of people does Abbott say the Vietnam Veterans killed?
(a) Peaceful people.
(b) God-fearing people.
(c) Doll-like people.
(d) Machine-like people.
6. What does Abbott say Americans have a hunger for?
(b) The death penalty.
(d) True crime.
7. Which country does Abbott say he admires?
8. What do the guards claim happened to Blackie?
(a) He was set free.
(b) He shot himself.
(c) He was moved to another prison.
(d) He hanged himself.
9. What science does Abbott say intelligence tests are the product of?
(a) Capitalist science.
(b) Bourgeois science.
(c) True science.
(d) Christian science.
10. What drug does Abbott call therapeutic?
11. What two people have to work together for the Communist revolution to work?
(a) The middleclass and the peasants.
(b) The non-whites and the whites.
(c) The peasant and the worker.
(d) The upperclass and the workingclass.
12. What newspaper does Abbott say Marx once wrote to?
(a) The Chronicale.
(b) The Mirror.
(c) The Guardian.
(d) The Times.
13. What does Abbot say the author has unwittingly portrayed Sorel as?
(a) A bisexual.
(b) A homosexual.
(c) An evil entity.
(d) A God.
14. What does Abbott say drugs are his antidote to?
(b) The pigs.
(d) The devil.
15. What political figure does Abbott say he feels close to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say men view each other as in American society?
2. What does Abbott say happens to men's hearts in prison?
3. What does Abbott say is the only force which opposes race theory of humanity?
4. What is the title of the novel Abbott talks about in this section?
5. What does Abbott say he appreciates seeing on his cell window?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)