|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political figure does Abbott say he feels close to?
2. Which author does Abbott reference in this section?
(a) Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
(b) Fyodor Dostoevsky.
(c) Alexander Pushkin.
(d) Leo Tolstoy.
3. Who does Abbott say inherited the mathematics test?
(d) South Americans.
4. What does Abbott say is a barrier to intelligence?
5. Which of the following does Abbott say whites use to prove they are superior?
(a) Speech tests.
(b) Intelligence tests.
(c) Physiological tests.
(d) Reaction tests.
6. Whose writings does Abbott say he supports?
7. What does Abbott say drugs are his antidote to?
(a) The pigs.
(c) The devil.
8. What is capital punishment said to encourage?
(b) Crime films.
(c) Crime books.
9. What does Abbott say he uses heroin for?
(a) A substitute for sex.
(b) To cure homesickness.
(c) To forget time.
(d) Emotional security.
10. Which country does Abbott not like to hear compared favorably with America?
11. What does Abbott say ex-prisoners can never get honestly?
(b) A job.
12. Why does Abbott say he would like to understand Gilmore?
(a) So he can understand evil.
(b) So he can understand life.
(c) So he can understand himself.
(d) So he can write a book.
13. What science does Abbott say intelligence tests are the product of?
(a) True science.
(b) Bourgeois science.
(c) Capitalist science.
(d) Christian science.
14. How does Abbott claim guards instigate violence in prison?
(a) They pool people into racial groups.
(b) They put innocent people into solitary.
(c) They spit in prisoner's meals.
(d) They bully the weak.
15. What does Abbott think Gilmore is attracted to?
(a) The underworld.
(b) The death sentence.
(d) The afterlife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say he is conflicted about?
2. What kind of people does Abbott say the Vietnam Veterans killed?
3. What kind of death does Abbott say prisoners enter when they enter prison?
4. What does Abbott say is a fading dream?
5. Where does Abbott say he wishes for instability?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)