Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Abbott say helps him to think about philosophical matters?
2. What does Abbott say is a barrier to intelligence?
3. What kind of people does Abbott say the Vietnam Veterans killed?
(a) God-fearing people.
(b) Doll-like people.
(c) Peaceful people.
(d) Machine-like people.
4. Who runs the dance hall mentioned in #152?
5. What science does Abbott say intelligence tests are the product of?
(a) True science.
(b) Bourgeois science.
(c) Capitalist science.
(d) Christian science.
6. What did Marx say in his letter was ineffective?
(d) Capital punishment.
7. What does Abbott say he can't understand about Gilmore?
(a) He wanted to die.
(b) He had a family.
(c) He was willing to kill again.
(d) He killed two people who didn't resist.
8. Who does Abbott say are the only people able to cut through prejudice?
(a) True soldiers.
9. Who does Abbott identify as the two Communist superpowers?
(a) India and Pakistan.
(b) Cuba and North Korea.
(c) China and the Soviet Union.
(d) Iraq and Britain.
10. What does Abbot say the author has unwittingly portrayed Sorel as?
(a) A God.
(b) A bisexual.
(c) An evil entity.
(d) A homosexual.
11. What does Abbott say he is conflicted about?
(a) Moving to another prison.
(b) The prospect of freedom.
(c) The prospect of a family.
(d) His love for his country.
12. What does Abbott say guilt is a matter of?
(a) The mind.
(c) The state.
(d) The heart.
13. What newspaper does Abbott say Marx once wrote to?
(a) The Guardian.
(b) The Chronicale.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Mirror.
14. What drug does Abbott call therapeutic?
15. What does Abbott claim every Communist revolution brings the world closer to?
(a) Freedom for all.
(b) Its ideal state.
(d) Complete poverty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country does Abbott not like to hear compared favorably with America?
2. Which country does Abbott say he admires?
3. What did the black farmer use as a weapon against the police?
4. What did Blackie say he wanted to lift the veil on?
5. What does Abbott say he admires about religion?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)