|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abbott say he wishes for instability?
(a) Southeast Asia.
(b) The Middle East.
(d) North Africa.
2. What does Abbott say is a barrier to intelligence?
3. Where does Abbott say is the only place non-whites get equality?
4. Who does Abbott say inherited the mathematics test?
(c) South Americans.
5. What two people have to work together for the Communist revolution to work?
(a) The peasant and the worker.
(b) The non-whites and the whites.
(c) The middleclass and the peasants.
(d) The upperclass and the workingclass.
6. What is capital punishment said to encourage?
(a) Crime films.
(c) Crime books.
7. What does Abbott say Americans have a hunger for?
(a) True crime.
(b) The death penalty.
8. What does Abbott want two dollars to purchase?
9. What does Abbott say is the only consolation available to him in prison?
10. What does Abbott say America can steal from a person?
(a) One's brain.
(b) One's life.
(c) One's freedom.
(d) One's soul.
11. What does Abbott think it would be more humane to do to a criminal who commits violent acts?
(a) Brainwash him.
(b) Chain him up in his own house.
(c) Put him into confinemnet.
(d) Torture him.
12. What does Abbott call the problems his pen pal suffers from?
13. What is the name of Mailer's book about a true crime?
(a) Executioner's Song.
(b) In Cold Blood.
(d) Sleepness Nights.
14. What did Blackie say he wanted to lift the veil on?
(a) The prison system.
(b) His sadness.
(c) The brutality of the guards.
(d) His own madness.
15. What does Abbott say he admires about religion?
(a) The evil.
(b) The good stories.
(c) The moral code.
(d) The human element.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say is the only force which opposes race theory of humanity?
2. What does Abbott question about Gilmore?
3. Why was an autopsy never performed on Blackie?
4. Who does Abbott say whites are taught to hate in prison?
5. What does Abbott say is a fading dream?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)