|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Abbott call the problems his pen pal suffers from?
2. What does Abbott say he was sent to prison to become?
a) A punk.
b) A shifter.
c) A writer.
d) A worker.
3. What does Abbott call all of the employees within the prison system?
4. Where does Abbott say he spent his childhood?
a) Foster homes.
b) Work farms.
c) Penal institutions.
5. What did Blackie say he wanted to lift the veil on?
a) The brutality of the guards.
b) His own madness.
c) His sadness.
d) The prison system.
6. What does Abbott say...
This section contains 440 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)