|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbott question about Gilmore?
(a) His sanity.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His upbringing.
(d) His sense of timing.
2. How does Abbott claim guards instigate violence in prison?
(a) They put innocent people into solitary.
(b) They pool people into racial groups.
(c) They bully the weak.
(d) They spit in prisoner's meals.
3. Who did Blackie demand enter the the prison?
(a) The President.
(b) The senator.
(c) Goldie Hawn.
(d) The media.
4. What does Abbott say is a barrier to intelligence?
5. What does Abbott say he can't understand about Gilmore?
(a) He wanted to die.
(b) He killed two people who didn't resist.
(c) He was willing to kill again.
(d) He had a family.
6. What does Abbott want two dollars to purchase?
7. Who does Abbott say are the only people able to cut through prejudice?
(d) True soldiers.
8. What science does Abbott say intelligence tests are the product of?
(a) Christian science.
(b) Bourgeois science.
(c) True science.
(d) Capitalist science.
9. What political leader does Abbott liken himself to?
10. What did the restaurant do with the young man's food?
(a) Put it in a dog's bowl.
(b) Dropped it in his lap.
(c) Served it cold.
(d) Put it in a paper bag.
11. What does Abbott say is the only force which opposes race theory of humanity?
12. What is the name of the prison system Solzyhenitsyn exposed?
13. What newspaper does Abbott say Marx once wrote to?
(a) The Mirror.
(b) The Guardian.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Chronicale.
14. What does Abbott say America can steal from a person?
(a) One's soul.
(b) One's brain.
(c) One's freedom.
(d) One's life.
15. What does Abbott say is the only consolation available to him in prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Red and Black's protagonist?
2. What was the name of the criminal Mailer wrote about in the Executioner's Song?
3. What does Abbott claim every Communist revolution brings the world closer to?
4. Whose writings does Abbott say he supports?
5. What does Abbott say the man that denies human nature is denying for himself?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)