|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose writings does Abbott say he supports?
2. What do the guards claim happened to Blackie?
(a) He was moved to another prison.
(b) He was set free.
(c) He shot himself.
(d) He hanged himself.
3. What is Abbott's pen pal's ambition?
(a) To become a lawyer.
(b) To become a housewife.
(c) To become an actress.
(d) To become a criminologist.
4. What does Abbott think it would be more humane to do to a criminal who commits violent acts?
(a) Brainwash him.
(b) Torture him.
(c) Chain him up in his own house.
(d) Put him into confinemnet.
5. Who does Abbott say whites are taught to hate in prison?
6. What does Abbott say he uses heroin for?
(a) Emotional security.
(b) A substitute for sex.
(c) To cure homesickness.
(d) To forget time.
7. Who does Abbott identify as the two Communist superpowers?
(a) Cuba and North Korea.
(b) Iraq and Britain.
(c) India and Pakistan.
(d) China and the Soviet Union.
8. Who does Abbott say China's army is composed of?
(a) The majority.
(b) The pigs.
(c) The people.
(d) The animals.
9. What does Abbott say is his wider calling?
(a) The campaigning for justice.
(b) The urging of worldwide Communist revolution.
(c) The campaigning of prisoners' rights.
(d) The urging of love and peace.
10. What does Abbott say is a barrier to intelligence?
11. What author does Abbott reference in this chapter?
12. In what state was a black farmer fined for double parking?
(c) New York.
13. Who runs the dance hall mentioned in #152?
14. What does Abbott say is the only force which opposes race theory of humanity?
15. What kind of people does Abbott say the Vietnam Veterans killed?
(a) Doll-like people.
(b) Peaceful people.
(c) God-fearing people.
(d) Machine-like people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Abbott call therapeutic?
2. How does Abbott claim guards instigate violence in prison?
3. What does Abbott say is a fading dream?
4. What does Abbott mock Vietnam Veterans for being?
5. What does Abbott say some prisoners are never given access to?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)