Mid-Book Test (up to The Inmates)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Abbot say it is now routine for him to try to do?
a) Think about his homeland.
b) Escape prison.
c) Write short stories.
d) Abuse the guards.
2. What does Abbott believe prison controls?
a) One's potential.
b) One's body.
c) One's thoughts.
d) One's life.
3. What does Abbott say he can't control?
a) His fear.
b) His tears.
c) His anger.
d) His writings.
4. What is the name of the punishment cell Abbott stayed in for a total exceeding more than one year?
a) The C-300.
b) The Pit.
c) The clam.
d) The hole.
5. Where does Abbott claim he has spent days lost?
a) His past.
This section contains 473 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)