Quiz: Gods and Drugs, and, Choosing Sides: Communists and Marxism
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of Mailer's book about a true crime?
a) In Cold Blood.
b) Executioner's Song.
d) Sleepness Nights.
2. What does Abbott say he admires about religion?
a) The evil.
b) The human element.
c) The good stories.
d) The moral code.
3. What does Abbott say is the form of the truth from a certain view point?
a) Prison life.
c) Real life.
4. What does Abbott say he uses heroin for?
a) To cure homesickness.
b) Emotional security.
c) To forget time.
d) A substitute for sex.
5. What is Abbott's pen pal's ambition?
a) To become a housewife.
This section contains 265 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)