|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Violence/American Justice: The Legal System.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Abbott think Blackie did not hang himself?
(a) Blackie was due for parole.
(b) Blackie loved life.
(c) Blackie had nothing to hang himself with.
(d) Blackie was desparate to be with his family again.
2. What drug does Abbott call therapeutic?
3. What does Abbott say is the only consolation available to him in prison?
4. What does Abbott compare the hole to?
(a) An iron maiden.
(b) An sacrificial altar.
(c) A coffin.
(d) A nail bed.
5. What is Abbott's pen pal's ambition?
(a) To become a lawyer.
(b) To become an actress.
(c) To become a housewife.
(d) To become a criminologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say policeman obey?
2. What does Abbot like to do when he is in solitary confinement?
3. What was Abbott sent to Butner North Carolina Correctional Institute for?
4. What drug is Abbott give to stop him from hallucinating?
5. Which of the following does Abbott say strikes him as beautiful when he is out of solitary?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)