|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Violence/American Justice: The Legal System.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbott comapre the noise one hears inside a prison to?
(b) A zoo.
(c) A mental hospital.
(d) The Senate.
2. What country does Abbott say has the most oppressive regime on the planet?
3. What does Abbott want two dollars to purchase?
4. What does Abbott call the second prisoner he recalls in this chapter?
5. What does Abbott say his lungs were burning with?
(a) Fossil fuels.
(b) Cold air.
(c) Warm air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of a cell that has no light coming into it?
2. Who did Blackie demand enter the the prison?
3. What does Abbott say policeman obey?
4. What is the name of the author Abbott references at the end of the chapter?
5. What does Abbott say some prisoners are never given access to?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)