|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Violence/American Justice: The Legal System.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people does Abbott say the Vietnam Veterans killed?
(a) Doll-like people.
(b) God-fearing people.
(c) Machine-like people.
(d) Peaceful people.
2. Why does Abbott think Blackie did not hang himself?
(a) Blackie loved life.
(b) Blackie was due for parole.
(c) Blackie was desparate to be with his family again.
(d) Blackie had nothing to hang himself with.
3. What does Abbott say was the only serious crime he committed in free society?
(b) Bank robbery.
(c) Car theft.
4. What does Abbott think theory must be studied in absence of?
(b) Real-world experience.
(c) Contact with other humans.
5. What does Abbott say he was sent to prison to become?
(a) A punk.
(b) A shifter.
(c) A writer.
(d) A worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say he suffered from for four years?
2. How did Striker kill himself?
3. What did Blackie say he wanted to lift the veil on?
4. What was Abbott sent to Butner North Carolina Correctional Institute for?
5. What does Abbott say he is amazed of the feel of when he is out of solitary?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)