|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Prison Staff.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of the following does Abbott say gives a security guard a reason for shooting a prisoner?
(a) Touching another prisoner.
(b) Running in the corridor.
(c) Laughinh too loudly.
(d) Swearing at the warden.
2. What does Abbott say he finds painful and angering to look into?
(a) A microscope.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A window.
(d) A mirror.
3. Who does Abbott say are the source of the guard's evil?
(a) Their wives.
(c) Their upbringings.
(d) The state.
4. What does Abbott think theory must be studied in absence of?
(a) Contact with other humans.
(b) Real-world experience.
5. What did Abbott eat in addition to his starvation diet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say intelligence becomes if it is robbed of actual experience?
2. What does Abbott say he forgot while in his hotel room?
3. What does Abbott say one must fight while in the hole?
4. What mentality does Abbott say the guards have?
5. Why does Abbott think the law against cruel and unusual punishment is a joke?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)