|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Prison Staff.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Abbott writing to?
(a) Ernest Hemmingway.
(b) Truman Capote.
(c) Patricia Highsmith.
(d) Norman Mailer.
2. What of the following does Abbott say gives a security guard a reason for shooting a prisoner?
(a) Laughinh too loudly.
(b) Touching another prisoner.
(c) Running in the corridor.
(d) Swearing at the warden.
3. What happens to Abbott after twenty three days in the blackout cell?
(a) He has a nervous breakdown.
(b) He has a seizure.
(c) He starts to hallucinate.
(d) He has a heart attack.
4. What was Abbott sent to Butner North Carolina Correctional Institute for?
(a) Organ experimentation.
(b) Psychological experimentation.
(c) Criminological experimentation.
(d) Drug experimentation.
5. What does the policeman mentality allow some humans to do?
(a) Treat people badly.
(b) Rise above others.
(c) Make stupid rules.
(d) Earn more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say a prison guard can do without consequence?
2. What is the name of a cell that has no light coming into it?
3. What does Abbott say he did in 1971?
4. Which of the following does Abbott say strikes him as beautiful when he is out of solitary?
5. Who was Abbott once falsely accused of stabbing?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)