Quiz: The Hole: Solitary Confinement
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does Abbott claim he has spent days lost?
a) His past.
b) His cell.
c) His books.
d) His head.
2. What does Abbott think theory must be studied in absence of?
a) Real-world experience.
b) Contact with other humans.
3. What does Abbott say he is amazed of the feel of when he is out of solitary?
a) A piece of carpet.
b) A man's hair.
c) A guard's jacket.
d) A piece of wood.
4. What does Abbott call intelligence robbed of experience?
b) Real intelligence.
5. What does Abbott compare the hole to?
a) A nail bed.
b) An iron maiden.
This section contains 272 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)