|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hole: Solitary Confinement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbott say he forgot while in his hotel room?
(a) He was alive.
(b) He had money.
(c) He was free.
(d) He was on the run.
2. What does Abbott call intelligence robbed of experience?
(c) Real intelligence.
3. What does Abbott say one feels happening to oneself when they are in the hole?
(d) Going mad.
4. What does Abbott believe prison controls?
(a) One's life.
(b) One's thoughts.
(c) One's potential.
(d) One's body.
5. What does Abbott say becomes reality while in solitary confinement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbott say he thought was crushing him?
2. What does Abbott say he finds painful and angering to look into?
3. What is a prisoner given once a day as part of the C-300 punishment?
4. What does Abbott say he dreamed about in his hotel room?
5. How did the guards try to control Abbott's claustrophobia?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)