|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hole: Solitary Confinement.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbott say he can't control?
(a) His tears.
(b) His fear.
(c) His anger.
(d) His writings.
2. What does a starvation diet consist of?
(a) An apple and a slice of cheese.
(b) A cup of soup and a sandwich.
(c) A baked potato and a piece of bread.
(d) A bowl of broth and a biscuit.
3. What was Abbott sent to Butner North Carolina Correctional Institute for?
(a) Psychological experimentation.
(b) Organ experimentation.
(c) Drug experimentation.
(d) Criminological experimentation.
4. What is the name of the punishment cell Abbott stayed in for a total exceeding more than one year?
(a) The hole.
(b) The Pit.
(c) The clam.
(d) The C-300.
5. What happens to Abbott after twenty three days in the blackout cell?
(a) He has a nervous breakdown.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) He has a seizure.
(d) He starts to hallucinate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Abbott eat in addition to his starvation diet?
2. Who is Abbott writing to?
3. What does Abbott think are treated better than people in the hole?
4. What is a prisoner given once a day as part of the C-300 punishment?
5. What does Abbott call intelligence robbed of experience?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)