• Jack Abbott says that a lifetime in prison has not killed his emotions and daily he feels the urge to attack someone.
• Abbott was born on a military base in 1941 to a Chinese mother and an American father. He was in and out of foster homes from a young age and at the age of nine put into juvenile detention. At 18 he was sent to adult prison.
• While in prison, Abbott was sentenced to a further twenty years when he stabbed and killed an inmate. Abbott escaped five years later, but was found after six weeks.
• Abbott claims he has spent so much time in prison that he has the emotions of a boy.
• Abbott says he has never gone a month in prison without violating the rules, yet knows if he had behaved himself he would already have been a free man. He says he...
This section contains 1,597 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)