|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who instructed the animals to bring dirt up from the bottom of the water?
(a) The woman.
(b) The beaver.
(c) The fish.
(d) The turtle.
2. Where did Ulgen place the eighth tree?
(a) Under the earth.
(b) In a stream.
(c) On a golden mountain.
(d) On a green island.
3. What is a Bandicoot?
(a) A large rat.
(b) A small cat.
(c) A chinchilla.
(d) A type of mouse.
4. Why did Spider lower a thread for Nyambi?
(a) So he could view his creations.
(b) So Spider could eath Nyambi.
(c) So he could escape Kamonu.
(d) So Kamonu could find him.
5. What rose up above Karora and into the sky?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) A strange bird.
(c) A giant tree.
(d) A great pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fell from the sky?
2. Which brother won the duel?
3. Who was left to guard the woman Maidere was trying to make?
4. What did Ulgen create after he banished Erlik?
5. Where did the Bandicoots come from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the seer tell Nayambi to do to the spider that helped him escape?
2. What is the curse Maidere puts on Dog?
3. How were the lesser gods created?
4. What is the woman's personality like after she is brought to life by Erlik?
5. What did Ulgen create after he created the earth?
6. What is Ananse and why is he sent on a quest by Wulbari?
7. Why did Ulgen send Erlik down to be the leader of the dead spirits?
8. How and why are women created?
9. What happened to Karora and his sons?
10. How did Earth Starter create light for the earth?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)