|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Earth Starter make last?
2. Where did Turtle get the earth for Earth Starter?
(a) From the top of the raft.
(b) From the bottom of the sea.
(c) From underneath his shell.
(d) From the top of a mountain.
3. What instrument did Erlik play for the woman?
(a) A violin.
(b) A flute.
(c) A harp.
(d) A reed pipe.
4. How much mud did Turtle bring back with him?
(a) Enough to fill the raft.
(b) More than there was water on the earth.
(c) A small amount under his nails.
(d) A bucket full.
5. How did Ulgen and Erlik get along at first?
(a) They were friends.
(b) They were like father and son.
(c) They were enemies.
(d) They didn't know each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the good twin?
2. Where did Mawu live?
3. How long was Turtle gone collecting earth?
4. Why did Spider lower a thread for Nyambi?
5. What sprang up over where the divine woman was buried?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the lesser gods created?
2. What happened after Karora burst from the ground?
3. What did Tawis-karong do to the animals he created?
4. How were plants of the earth created?
5. What is the woman's personality like after she is brought to life by Erlik?
6. Why did Earth Starter create a lake for the people of the earth?
7. What happened while Maidere was seeking Ulgen's help?
8. Why did Ulgen send Erlik down to be the leader of the dead spirits?
9. How did Karora and the Bandicoots create man?
10. How and why are women created?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)