|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the trickster in chapter 10?
(a) The old woman.
2. What did Ulgen ask Maidere?
(a) If he liked Erlik.
(b) To promise never to try to take his power.
(c) Why the other men never changed.
(d) If he would be his partner in creating the earth.
3. Which brother won the duel?
4. What did Earth Starter make last?
5. Who instructed the animals to bring dirt up from the bottom of the water?
(a) The turtle.
(b) The fish.
(c) The woman.
(d) The beaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mawu and Lisa come together to have children?
2. What was everywhere in the beginning of chapter 7?
3. What is the myth in chapter 12 called by the Lozi people of Zambia?
4. What did Ulgen order Maidere to come down from the mountain and create?
5. What is the name of the god in chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Earth Starter create dry land?
2. How did Earth Starter create light for the earth?
3. What happened while Maidere was seeking Ulgen's help?
4. What does Maidere tell Ulgen the reason is for the fact that the men never change?
5. How did Karora and the Bandicoots create man?
6. How was the earth created in chapter eleven?
7. Who are Mawu and Lisa and what do they rule?
8. Where is Karora asleep when as chapter nine begins?
9. What was the first man created from in chapter six?
10. Who is the creator of the world in chapter eight?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)