|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Turtle get the earth for Earth Starter?
(a) From the bottom of the sea.
(b) From the top of the raft.
(c) From the top of a mountain.
(d) From underneath his shell.
2. Who is the god of chapter 12?
3. What sprang up over where the divine woman was buried?
4. What type of animal is Tjenterama?
(a) A kangaroo.
(b) A koala.
(c) A bandicoot.
(d) A wallaby.
5. Where did the Bandicoots come from?
(a) Under the ground where Karora slept.
(b) The sky above Karora.
(c) Karora's mouth.
(d) Karora's navel and armpits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ulgen order Maidere to come down from the mountain and create?
2. How long was Turtle gone collecting earth?
3. What is the myth in chapter 12 called by the Lozi people of Zambia?
4. Why did Spider lower a thread for Nyambi?
5. How did he come down from the sky?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the woman's personality like after she is brought to life by Erlik?
2. What did the seer tell Nayambi to do to the spider that helped him escape?
3. What happened to Karora and his sons?
4. How did Earth Starter create dry land?
5. How did Mawu-Lisa treat the gods they created?
6. How did Karora and the Bandicoots create man?
7. What does Maidere tell Ulgen the reason is for the fact that the men never change?
8. What is the curse Maidere puts on Dog?
9. Why did Ulgen send Erlik down to be the leader of the dead spirits?
10. How were the lesser gods created?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)