|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ulgen create after he banished Erlik?
(a) The earth.
(b) The sky.
(c) The afterlife.
(d) The heavens.
2. What covered Karora as he slept?
(a) Animals, plants and earth.
(b) Trees and rocks.
(c) Soil, flowers and grass.
(d) Ice and water.
3. What instrument did Erlik play for the woman?
(a) A flute.
(b) A harp.
(c) A violin.
(d) A reed pipe.
4. What type of animal is Tjenterama?
(a) A wallaby.
(b) A bandicoot.
(c) A koala.
(d) A kangaroo.
5. Why did Spider lower a thread for Nyambi?
(a) So he could view his creations.
(b) So Spider could eath Nyambi.
(c) So he could escape Kamonu.
(d) So Kamonu could find him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Earth Starter created a mud ball with the mud Turtle brought back, how large did it get?
2. In chapter 8, what is the Great Mother's name?
3. What rose up above Karora and into the sky?
4. What fell from the sky?
5. How many sets of twins did the Mother and Father of all gods have?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)