|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Bandicoot?
(a) A type of mouse.
(b) A large rat.
(c) A small cat.
(d) A chinchilla.
2. Why was the god upset?
(a) The earth was too far from him.
(b) The sky was too large.
(c) He wanted the old woman to feed him.
(d) There wasn't enough room between him and earth.
3. What was everywhere in the beginning of chapter 7?
4. Which three gods were born first?
(a) Forest, birds and beasts.
(b) Earth, storm and iron.
(c) Earth, wind and fire.
(d) Iron, wood and water.
5. How many sets of twins did the Mother and Father of all gods have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Bandicoots come from?
2. How much mud did Turtle bring back with him?
3. How many trees did Ulgen create on earth?
4. What did Ulgen ask Maidere?
5. How many children did the woman have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the first man created from in chapter six?
2. What was the world like in the beginning of chapter seven?
3. What is the curse Maidere puts on Dog?
4. How were plants of the earth created?
5. Why did Earth Starter create a lake for the people of the earth?
6. What happened to Karora and his sons?
7. Who is the creator of the world in chapter eight?
8. What did Ulgen create after he created the earth?
9. What happened after Karora burst from the ground?
10. How did Karora and the Bandicoots create man?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)