|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound brought Karora's son to life?
(a) The sound of the water.
(b) The sun rising.
(c) A bandicoot call.
(d) Karora's breathing.
2. What was the name of the first man?
3. Who came to tempt the guard when Maidere left?
4. In chapter 8, what is the Great Mother's name?
(d) Nana Buluku.
5. Why did Turtle want Earth Starter to create land?
(a) So he could leave the raft.
(b) Because he wanted to get away from Pehe-ipe.
(c) So she could lay eggs.
(d) So he could walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Mawu and Lisa come together to have children?
2. In chapter 8, who created the world?
3. Earth Starter created a mud ball with the mud Turtle brought back, how large did it get?
4. According to chapter 11, in the beginning there was only water and what?
5. How many trees did Ulgen create on earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Earth Starter create dry land?
2. How was the earth created in chapter eleven?
3. Who is the creator of the world in chapter eight?
4. What happened after Karora burst from the ground?
5. Who are Mawu and Lisa and what do they rule?
6. How did Karora and the Bandicoots create man?
7. What was the world like in the beginning of chapter seven?
8. How were plants of the earth created?
9. What is the woman's personality like after she is brought to life by Erlik?
10. How did Earth Starter create light for the earth?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)