|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ulgen banish Erlik to as punishment?
(a) Down to be the leader of the dead spirits.
(b) To the sky to watch over the spirits.
(c) To the earth.
(d) To the ocean.
2. Earth Starter created a mud ball with the mud Turtle brought back, how large did it get?
(a) As large as the earth.
(b) As large as a star.
(c) As big as the moon.
(d) As big as a nut.
3. Where is the myth of Earth Starter from?
4. Why was Maidere angry with Dog?
(a) Dog didn't guard woman.
(b) Dog was asleep.
(c) Dog was woman's best friend.
(d) Dog wouldn't meet him at the door.
5. Where does Karora lie asleep?
(a) At the bottom of the soak.
(b) At the bottom of the ocean.
(c) On top of Tjenterama's body.
(d) At the edge of the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did the woman have?
2. What is the name of the good twin?
3. What did Ulgen create after he banished Erlik?
4. What did Ulgen give the man?
5. What was Maidere's answer to Ulgen's question?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the first man created from in chapter six?
2. What is the woman's personality like after she is brought to life by Erlik?
3. What did Ulgen create after he created the earth?
4. Why did Earth Starter create a lake for the people of the earth?
5. What did Tawis-karong do to the animals he created?
6. What caused Nayambi to want to be free from Kamonu?
7. How were the woman's children born?
8. How was the earth created in chapter eleven?
9. How were plants of the earth created?
10. What is the curse Maidere puts on Dog?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)