|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sprang up over where the divine woman was buried?
2. Why was Maidere angry with Dog?
(a) Dog didn't guard woman.
(b) Dog was asleep.
(c) Dog wouldn't meet him at the door.
(d) Dog was woman's best friend.
3. Who injured Tjenterama?
(a) The moon.
(c) The sun.
(d) Karora's sons.
4. What was wrong with woman?
(a) She rejected Erlik.
(b) She had a temper and was moody.
(c) She wanted to take over the earth.
(d) She could not speak.
5. How many children did the woman have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Bandicoots come from?
2. Where did Lisa live?
3. Who came to tempt the guard when Maidere left?
4. Where did Mawu live?
5. What did Ulgen ask Maidere?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after Karora burst from the ground?
2. How were the woman's children born?
3. How did Mawu-Lisa treat the gods they created?
4. What caused Nayambi to want to be free from Kamonu?
5. What is the woman's personality like after she is brought to life by Erlik?
6. What is Ananse and why is he sent on a quest by Wulbari?
7. Where is Karora asleep when as chapter nine begins?
8. What was the first man created from in chapter six?
9. How were plants of the earth created?
10. How did Earth Starter create light for the earth?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)