|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the water filled crater Karora formed?
(a) Karora Dip.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) Ilbalintja Soak.
(d) Pudjet Sound.
2. In chapter 6, Where did Ulgen see the face of a man?
(a) On a leaf in the water.
(b) In the clouds in the sky.
(c) Floating on a piece of mud in the water.
(d) Among the trees.
3. What was the name of the first man?
4. What was Maidere's answer to Ulgen's question?
(a) They wanted to be able to die.
(b) They needed women to change.
(c) They were not having any fun.
(d) They needed education to be happy.
5. What was the old woman doing when she poked Wulbari?
(a) Playing with children.
(b) Frying a fish.
(c) Setting up an alter.
(d) Stirring a pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What curse did Maidere put on Dog?
2. Where does Karora lie asleep?
3. How many children did the woman have?
4. Who was on the raft with Turtle?
5. How did he come down from the sky?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the curse Maidere puts on Dog?
2. What happened after Karora burst from the ground?
3. What is the woman's personality like after she is brought to life by Erlik?
4. How did Earth Starter create light for the earth?
5. How were the lesser gods created?
6. What caused Nayambi to want to be free from Kamonu?
7. What is Ananse and why is he sent on a quest by Wulbari?
8. Who are Mawu and Lisa and what do they rule?
9. Why did Earth Starter create a lake for the people of the earth?
10. How and why are women created?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)