|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Karora burst from the ground?
(a) Karora is still in the ground.
(b) Because there was light.
(c) He was tired of sleeping.
(d) Water flooded his slumber.
2. How much mud did Turtle bring back with him?
(a) A bucket full.
(b) More than there was water on the earth.
(c) Enough to fill the raft.
(d) A small amount under his nails.
3. Who injured Tjenterama?
(a) The sun.
(b) Karora's sons.
(c) The moon.
4. Who is the god of chapter 12?
5. What did Tijus-keha do to his brother's creations?
(a) He killed them.
(b) He created twins for each of them.
(c) He beat them down to a smaller size.
(d) He banished them to the forests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Maidere's answer to Ulgen's question?
2. Who is the trickster in chapter 10?
3. What is the name of the god in chapter 10?
4. What did Ulgen give the man?
5. What is the name of the good twin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Earth Starter create light for the earth?
2. What happened while Maidere was seeking Ulgen's help?
3. What happened after Karora burst from the ground?
4. What is the curse Maidere puts on Dog?
5. What caused Nayambi to want to be free from Kamonu?
6. What did Tawis-karong do to the animals he created?
7. What does Maidere tell Ulgen the reason is for the fact that the men never change?
8. What is the woman's personality like after she is brought to life by Erlik?
9. How were the lesser gods created?
10. How did Mawu-Lisa treat the gods they created?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)