|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Earth Starter create so that people could become young again?
(a) A lake.
(b) A tomb.
(d) The woods.
2. Who was Earth Starters sister?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sun.
(c) The stars.
(d) The planets.
3. What rose up above Karora and into the sky?
(a) A strange bird.
(b) A giant tree.
(c) A great pole.
(d) A waterfall.
4. In chapter 6, Where did Ulgen see the face of a man?
(a) In the clouds in the sky.
(b) Among the trees.
(c) Floating on a piece of mud in the water.
(d) On a leaf in the water.
5. Where did Lisa live?
(a) The west.
(b) The south.
(c) The east.
(d) The north.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Turtle gone collecting earth?
2. Why did Karora burst from the ground?
3. What is the name of the water filled crater Karora formed?
4. How did Ulgen and Erlik get along at first?
5. What type of animal is Tjenterama?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened while Maidere was seeking Ulgen's help?
2. How did Earth Starter create dry land?
3. What did the seer tell Nayambi to do to the spider that helped him escape?
4. Who are Mawu and Lisa and what do they rule?
5. How and why are women created?
6. How were the woman's children born?
7. Where is Karora asleep when as chapter nine begins?
8. What is Ananse and why is he sent on a quest by Wulbari?
9. What was the first man created from in chapter six?
10. What caused Nayambi to want to be free from Kamonu?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)