|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the water filled crater Karora formed?
(a) Pudjet Sound.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) Ilbalintja Soak.
(d) Karora Dip.
2. How long was Turtle gone collecting earth?
(a) One year.
(b) Six years.
(c) Five days.
(d) Ten months.
3. What did Ulgen order Maidere to come down from the mountain and create?
4. What did Ulgen give the man?
(a) Brothers and sisters.
(b) The sun, moon and stars.
(d) A spirit.
5. Who was in Ilbalintja?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first man made by the god?
2. Earth Starter created a mud ball with the mud Turtle brought back, how large did it get?
3. What is the myth in chapter 12 called by the Lozi people of Zambia?
4. In chapter 8, what is the Great Mother's name?
5. What sprang up over where the divine woman was buried?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after Karora burst from the ground?
2. What did Ulgen create after he created the earth?
3. Who is the creator of the world in chapter eight?
4. How did Mawu-Lisa treat the gods they created?
5. How were the woman's children born?
6. Why did Earth Starter create a lake for the people of the earth?
7. What happened to Karora and his sons?
8. What caused Nayambi to want to be free from Kamonu?
9. Who are Mawu and Lisa and what do they rule?
10. What was the first man created from in chapter six?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)