|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the trickster in chapter 10?
(d) The old woman.
2. When did Mawu and Lisa come together to have children?
(a) At sunrise.
(b) They did not have children.
(c) During the eclipse.
(d) When the sun set.
3. What was Maidere's answer to Ulgen's question?
(a) They needed women to change.
(b) They were not having any fun.
(c) They needed education to be happy.
(d) They wanted to be able to die.
4. Which three gods were born first?
(a) Forest, birds and beasts.
(b) Earth, storm and iron.
(c) Earth, wind and fire.
(d) Iron, wood and water.
5. Who was Earth Starters sister?
(a) The moon.
(b) The stars.
(c) The planets.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 6, Where did Ulgen see the face of a man?
2. Where did the Bandicoots come from?
3. What covered Karora as he slept?
4. What did Ulgen order Maidere to come down from the mountain and create?
5. What is the myth in chapter 12 called by the Lozi people of Zambia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Karora asleep when as chapter nine begins?
2. What does Maidere tell Ulgen the reason is for the fact that the men never change?
3. What did Tawis-karong do to the animals he created?
4. How were plants of the earth created?
5. How were the woman's children born?
6. How did Karora and the Bandicoots create man?
7. How and why are women created?
8. What did Ulgen create after he created the earth?
9. What happened while Maidere was seeking Ulgen's help?
10. Why is Wulbari upset in the beginning of chapter ten?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)