|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the raven make more sheep?
(a) Because the raven liked them.
(b) The raven did not make more sheep.
(c) So the pea pod people could eat.
(d) Because the man liked them.
2. What did the raven bring when it returned?
(a) A rock and water.
(b) A turtle and a snake.
(c) Blueberries and blackberries.
(d) Raspberries and heathberries.
3. How did the drink make him feel inside?
4. Where did Quat sail to create night?
(a) To the far edge of the sky.
(b) To the moon.
(c) To the edge of the ocean.
(d) To the end of the earth.
5. Who did Alatangana turn to for help with his children?
(a) Sa's wife.
(b) The sun.
(c) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did he do with them after he created them?
2. What is the name of Death in Chapter three?
3. What did Sa create when Alatangana ran off to marry his daughter?
4. What happened to the world as time passed?
5. What created human suffering?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where the first men alive?
2. How many gods are responsible for creation in chapter three?
3. Why did the raven decide to make the bear?
4. What did Phan Ku look like?
5. Describe the first man who fell from a pea pod in chapter one.
6. What did Alatangana think about Sa's home?
7. What does the Creator look like in chapter one?
8. Why did the raven create the sheep and other animals?
9. Who were the first men created by Quat and what were they made of?
10. How did the woman and child come into being?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)