|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the grown man fall out of in the beginning of chapter 1?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A tree.
(c) An egg.
(d) A pea pod.
2. What culture does the myth of Phan Ku come from?
3. What did Quat's brothers think was happening when they began to feel sleepy?
(a) They thought they were going blind.
(b) They thought they were going to sleep.
(c) They thought they were becoming puppets.
(d) They thought they were dying.
4. How many women were created by Quat?
5. What did the raven use to create mountain sheep?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Phan Ku live?
2. What did the Old Man throw into the water to determine if the woman and child would live forever?
3. Who made the Earth?
4. When did Quat tell his brothers they should sleep?
5. What would have happened to man if the Fool had not created death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How many gods are responsible for creation in chapter three?
2. How did the woman and child come into being?
3. What happens to man and the world as time passes in this story?
4. What did Alatangana think about Sa's home?
5. Why was Sa upset when Alatangana married his daughter?
6. Who were the first men created by Quat and what were they made of?
7. What did the man think about the sheep the raven created?
8. Describe Sa's home?
9. Where the first men alive?
10. What did Phan Ku look like?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)