|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sa create when Alatangana ran off to marry his daughter?
(a) A death rattle.
(b) The moon.
(d) A mud house.
2. What did he do with them after he created them?
(a) He put them in the sky.
(b) He gave them the earth.
(c) He buried them.
(d) He gave them water.
3. What was special about all of Alatangana's children?
(a) They were psychic.
(b) They spoke different languages.
(c) They each had a different talent.
(d) Each could speak to animals.
4. Who did Death live with?
(a) His father.
(b) His daugther and brother.
(c) His mother and son.
(d) His wife and daughter.
5. How did he feel while moving across the soft ground?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Quat sail to create night?
2. Where did the story of Quat come from?
3. What did Sa tell Alatangana to do with his children?
4. Why did the woman throw a stone in the water?
5. Why did all of Alatangana's children speak different languages?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Sa's home?
2. Where the first men alive?
3. What happened while Maidere was seeking Ulgen's help?
4. Why did Earth Starter create a lake for the people of the earth?
5. What happens to man and the world as time passes in this story?
6. What was the world like in the beginning of chapter seven?
7. What did the man think about the sheep the raven created?
8. How did Karora and the Bandicoots create man?
9. How did Earth Starter create light for the earth?
10. What does Maidere tell Ulgen the reason is for the fact that the men never change?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)