|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created the earth, sky, stars and sun?
(a) Me King.
(b) Phan Ku.
(c) The Lower Creator.
2. How did the drink make him feel inside?
3. How did he feel while moving across the soft ground?
4. Why did Quat create chirping birds?
(a) To spread seeds across the earth.
(b) To provide entertainment for men.
(c) To raise the sun in the morning.
(d) To wake the sleeping men.
5. Who created the dawn?
(a) The Fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Old Man determine would happen to people?
2. What is the name of Quat's eleven brothers?
3. What did Quat use to cut a hole in the Night?
4. What happened when Phan Ku died?
5. How many years did Phan Ku live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't Quat the Fools puppets turn out like his brother's six puppets?
2. What happens to man and the world as time passes in this story?
3. Why did the raven decide to make the bear?
4. What is the death rattle, and what effect does it have on people?
5. Why did Sa turn down Alatangana's marriage proposal?
6. How did Quat the Fool create death?
7. What did the man think about the sheep the raven created?
8. What did the woman want the Old Man to decide?
9. Why was Sa upset when Alatangana married his daughter?
10. Why might the Eskimo's contribute the creation of pea-pods, and man, to birds?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)