|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alatangana and his wife live?
(a) Up high on a mountain top.
(b) On a hill next to Sa.
(c) In the oceans.
(d) In a far corner of the new earth.
2. What happened to the being once it burst from the egg?
(a) He became an old man.
(b) He shrank to a dwarf.
(c) He turned into a baby.
(d) He grew into a giant.
3. What type of god is the raven?
(a) A wrathful god.
(b) A sad god.
(c) A wiley god.
(d) A lenient god.
4. Why did Ra create an endless sea of mud?
(a) To create a hard ground material.
(b) To stop the flood of waters from the ocean.
(c) So he could make animals and plants.
(d) So he could build a house.
5. According to the story, why is there a separation between the races?
(a) Because of Sa's instructions.
(b) Because there are so many languages.
(c) Because of Alatangana's istructions.
(d) Because there are so many different kingdoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shape of the universe in chapter 4?
2. What did the grown man fall out of in the beginning of chapter 1?
3. What is the name of Death in Chapter three?
4. What happened to the world as time passed?
5. Why did Quat create chirping birds?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who were the first men created by Quat and what were they made of?
2. How were plants of the earth created?
3. Why might the Eskimo's contribute the creation of pea-pods, and man, to birds?
4. Where the first men alive?
5. What did the seer tell Nayambi to do to the spider that helped him escape?
6. What happened to Karora and his sons?
7. What did Phan Ku look like?
8. What did Tawis-karong do to the animals he created?
9. Why did Earth Starter create a lake for the people of the earth?
10. Who is the Old Man in chapter five?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)