|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the man wait for the raven to return?
(a) Six hours.
(b) A year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four days.
2. What is the shape of the universe in chapter 4?
(a) An apple.
(b) A flower.
(c) A pea pod.
(d) A hen's egg.
3. Where did Alatangana and his wife live?
(a) In the oceans.
(b) On a hill next to Sa.
(c) In a far corner of the new earth.
(d) Up high on a mountain top.
4. What is the name of Quat's eleven brothers?
5. What did Sa create when Alatangana ran off to marry his daughter?
(a) The moon.
(b) A death rattle.
(c) A mud house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the dome of the sky formed from?
2. What did he make a mother and child out of?
3. What culture does the Pea-Pod Man come from?
4. When did Quat begin thinking of creating man, animals and plants?
5. Which culture does the myth of the Old Man come from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Alatangana think about Sa's home?
2. What curse did Sa put on Alatangana's children?
3. What did the man think about the sheep the raven created?
4. Who is the Old Man in chapter five?
5. How did Old Man decide if mankind would live forever or die?
6. Why didn't Quat the Fools puppets turn out like his brother's six puppets?
7. Describe Sa's home?
8. Who was Phan Ku?
9. What did the woman want the Old Man to decide?
10. Why was Sa upset when Alatangana married his daughter?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)