|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created death?
(a) The Wise.
(b) The mother.
(c) The Fool.
(d) The Creator.
2. What created human suffering?
(a) Phan Ku's brother.
(b) Phan Ku's tears.
(c) Phan Ku's death.
(d) Phan Ku's joy.
3. What type of bird flew around the Pea-Pod Man?
(a) A rave.
(b) A crow.
(c) A robin.
(d) A eagle.
4. How many years did Phan Ku live?
5. What was the animal made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the raven bring when it returned?
2. What did Quat make the first men from?
3. What did he drink from?
4. Why did Alatangana create plants and animals?
5. What did the Fool do with his puppets?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the woman want the Old Man to decide?
2. Describe Sa's home?
3. How many gods are responsible for creation in chapter three?
4. Who was Phan Ku?
5. How did Quat the Fool create death?
6. After Quat was born, he showed himself to be different than his brothers. What did Quat do that made him stand out?
7. What did the man think about the sheep the raven created?
8. Why did Sa turn down Alatangana's marriage proposal?
9. How were Quat and his brothers created in chapter two?
10. What were Alatangana's children like?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)