|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sa feel about Alatangana's creations?
(a) He was happy with them.
(b) He hated them.
(c) He was jealous of them.
(d) He didn't notice them.
2. According to the story, why are there black and white people all over the earth?
(a) Because the children moved to different parts of the earth.
(b) Because Ra kidnapped all of the children.
(c) Because each child was given a kingdom.
(d) Because Alatangana banished his children.
3. What happened to the being once it burst from the egg?
(a) He grew into a giant.
(b) He became an old man.
(c) He turned into a baby.
(d) He shrank to a dwarf.
4. Where did Alatangana and his wife live?
(a) In a far corner of the new earth.
(b) In the oceans.
(c) Up high on a mountain top.
(d) On a hill next to Sa.
5. How many people did Quat make?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the raven make more sheep?
2. Who is to blame for death?
3. What did the Old Man discover when he came to visit them each day?
4. What did Quat use to cut a hole in the Night?
5. What is the name of the being inside the universe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to man and the world as time passes in this story?
2. Why did the raven create the sheep and other animals?
3. How were Quat and his brothers created in chapter two?
4. Why was Sa upset when Alatangana married his daughter?
5. What did the man think about the sheep the raven created?
6. Where the first men alive?
7. How did the woman and child come into being?
8. Why did Sa turn down Alatangana's marriage proposal?
9. What were Alatangana's children like?
10. How did Quat the Fool create death?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)