Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the bird ask the man?
(a) Where he was going.
(b) When he was leaving.
(c) Where he came from.
(d) What he knew.
2. How did Sa feel about Alatangana's request to marry his daughter?
(a) Sa was overjoyed at the thought of their marriage.
(b) Sa didn't understand what Alatangana saw in his daughter.
(c) Sa wanted money in exchange for his daughter.
(d) Sa wasn't ready to let his daughter go.
3. What happened to the world as time passed?
(a) It prospered.
(b) It began to spin.
(c) It failed.
(d) It became polluted.
4. According to the story, why are there black and white people all over the earth?
(a) Because Ra kidnapped all of the children.
(b) Because each child was given a kingdom.
(c) Because the children moved to different parts of the earth.
(d) Because Alatangana banished his children.
5. How many children did Alatangana and Sa's daughter have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Quat's brothers think was happening when they began to feel sleepy?
2. Where did the story of Quat come from?
3. Where did Alatangana and his wife live?
4. What did Phan Ku use to carve out the world?
5. Who made the Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the woman's children born?
2. Who was Phan Ku?
3. What happened while Maidere was seeking Ulgen's help?
4. What curse did Sa put on Alatangana's children?
5. What did Alatangana think about Sa's home?
6. What is the death rattle, and what effect does it have on people?
7. How many gods are responsible for creation in chapter three?
8. What did Tawis-karong do to the animals he created?
9. What did the seer tell Nayambi to do to the spider that helped him escape?
10. Why did the raven decide to make the bear?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)