|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the man think would also like the sheep?
(a) His mother.
(b) The raven.
(c) The man who came from the raven.
(d) The other people growing in pea pods.
2. What type of bird flew around the Pea-Pod Man?
(a) A robin.
(b) A rave.
(c) A eagle.
(d) A crow.
3. Who created the dawn?
(b) The Fool.
4. Who did Alatangana turn to for help with his children?
(a) Sa's wife.
(b) The sun.
(c) The moon.
5. What did the raven use to create mountain sheep?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the raven bring when it returned?
2. What does Phan Ku have on his head?
3. What did Quat's brothers think was happening when they began to feel sleepy?
4. How many people did Quat make?
5. What happened to the being once it burst from the egg?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the raven create the sheep and other animals?
2. Who were the first men created by Quat and what were they made of?
3. Why did Earth Starter create a lake for the people of the earth?
4. Who is the Old Man in chapter five?
5. Where the first men alive?
6. What happened while Maidere was seeking Ulgen's help?
7. How were plants of the earth created?
8. What does the Creator look like in chapter one?
9. How did Quat the Fool create death?
10. What happened after Karora burst from the ground?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)