|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What culture does the Pea-Pod Man come from?
(a) Eskimo culture.
(b) Spanish culture.
(c) French culture.
(d) Native American culture.
2. What is the name of the being inside the universe?
(a) Phan Ku.
(b) No Thing.
(c) The Rain.
(d) Pik Nong.
3. What does Phan Ku have on his head?
(c) A halo.
4. How many women were created by Quat?
5. Why didn't Alatangana like Sa's house?
(a) He loved the house.
(b) He coveted the house.
(c) He thought it was too small.
(d) He thought it was too dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the story, why is there a separation between the races?
2. What was special about all of Alatangana's children?
3. Why did Alatangana create plants and animals?
4. What is the name of Quat's eleven brothers?
5. What did he make a mother and child out of?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Quat was born, he showed himself to be different than his brothers. What did Quat do that made him stand out?
2. What did Alatangana think about Sa's home?
3. Why did the raven create the sheep and other animals?
4. Where the first men alive?
5. What did the man think about the sheep the raven created?
6. Who is the Old Man in chapter five?
7. What were Alatangana's children like?
8. Describe the first man who fell from a pea pod in chapter one.
9. How did Quat the Fool create death?
10. Why might the god in chapter four burst out from an egg?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)