|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Quat sail to create night?
(a) To the moon.
(b) To the end of the earth.
(c) To the far edge of the sky.
(d) To the edge of the ocean.
2. According to the story, why is there a separation between the races?
(a) Because there are so many different kingdoms.
(b) Because of Alatangana's istructions.
(c) Because there are so many languages.
(d) Because of Sa's instructions.
3. When did Quat tell his brothers they should sleep?
(a) When the day was hot.
(b) When it was winter.
(c) When it was dark.
(d) When the sun came up.
4. Who did the man think would also like the sheep?
(a) The raven.
(b) The other people growing in pea pods.
(c) The man who came from the raven.
(d) His mother.
5. What did the man look like when he fell out?
(a) An old man.
(b) A child.
(c) An infant.
(d) A fully-formed man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Phan Ku died?
2. What did the raven bring when it returned?
3. Who created the dawn?
4. Where did the raven take the man when it returned?
5. How did Sa feel about Alatangana's creations?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to man and the world as time passes in this story?
2. How did Phan Ku's body contribute to the creation of the world?
3. Where is the story of the Pea Pod Man from?
4. Why did the raven create the sheep and other animals?
5. What did Quat create after he traveled to the far edge of the sky?
6. Why was Sa upset when Alatangana married his daughter?
7. Why did the raven decide to make the bear?
8. Who was Phan Ku?
9. What were Alatangana's children like?
10. How were Quat and his brothers created in chapter two?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)