|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Quat make the first men from?
(a) A river.
(b) A tree.
(d) The sky.
2. What did he make a mother and child out of?
3. Where did Quat sail to create night?
(a) To the far edge of the sky.
(b) To the edge of the ocean.
(c) To the moon.
(d) To the end of the earth.
4. How did he feel while moving across the soft ground?
5. Who made the Earth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Quat's brothers think was happening when they began to feel sleepy?
2. Why did Alatangana create plants and animals?
3. What would have happened to man if the Fool had not created death?
4. What is the name of the being inside the universe?
5. What created human suffering?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Alatangana's children like?
2. Who is the Old Man in chapter five?
3. What is the death rattle, and what effect does it have on people?
4. What did Phan Ku look like?
5. Describe Sa's home?
6. Who were the first men created by Quat and what were they made of?
7. What did the man think about the sheep the raven created?
8. Who was Phan Ku?
9. How did the woman and child come into being?
10. Why might the god in chapter four burst out from an egg?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)