|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the woman die?
(a) In the water.
(b) Of old age.
(c) In childbirth.
(d) She went back into the sky.
2. How did the woman react to Erlik's music?
(a) She turned to stone.
(b) She went to sleep.
(c) She come to life.
(d) She began to talk.
3. What did Maidere need Ulgen's help creating?
4. Who is the trickster in chapter 10?
(c) The old woman.
5. Who was Earth Starters sister?
(a) The sun.
(b) The moon.
(c) The planets.
(d) The stars.
6. In chapter 8, what is the Great Mother's name?
(c) Nana Buluku.
7. Who injured Tjenterama?
(a) Karora's sons.
(b) The moon.
(c) The sun.
8. How much mud did Turtle bring back with him?
(a) A bucket full.
(b) More than there was water on the earth.
(c) A small amount under his nails.
(d) Enough to fill the raft.
9. How many children did the woman have?
10. Who was covered with green slime when Turtle returned?
(b) Earth Starter.
11. How many sets of twins did the Mother and Father of all gods have?
12. What did Ulgen ask Maidere?
(a) If he would be his partner in creating the earth.
(b) To promise never to try to take his power.
(c) If he liked Erlik.
(d) Why the other men never changed.
13. Where does Karora lie asleep?
(a) At the edge of the water.
(b) On top of Tjenterama's body.
(c) At the bottom of the ocean.
(d) At the bottom of the soak.
14. Who instructed the animals to bring dirt up from the bottom of the water?
(a) The fish.
(b) The woman.
(c) The turtle.
(d) The beaver.
15. Where did Ulgen banish Erlik to as punishment?
(a) Down to be the leader of the dead spirits.
(b) To the sky to watch over the spirits.
(c) To the ocean.
(d) To the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to all of the bandicoots in the area?
2. What did Ulgen create after he banished Erlik?
3. What did Earth Starter create so that people could become young again?
4. What is the name of the water filled crater Karora formed?
5. How did Ulgen and Erlik get along at first?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)