|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to tempt the guard when Maidere left?
2. How many sets of twins did the Mother and Father of all gods have?
3. What rose up above Karora and into the sky?
(a) A giant tree.
(b) A strange bird.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) A great pole.
4. Where did the Bandicoots come from?
(a) Karora's navel and armpits.
(b) The sky above Karora.
(c) Under the ground where Karora slept.
(d) Karora's mouth.
5. What was Maidere carrying when he came back from seeing Ulgen?
(a) The breath of life.
(b) A flute.
(d) Woman's friend.
6. What is the name of the good twin?
7. What was the old woman doing when she poked Wulbari?
(a) Stirring a pot.
(b) Playing with children.
(c) Setting up an alter.
(d) Frying a fish.
8. How many children did the woman have?
9. Who was left to guard the woman Maidere was trying to make?
10. What covered Karora as he slept?
(a) Trees and rocks.
(b) Ice and water.
(c) Soil, flowers and grass.
(d) Animals, plants and earth.
11. What is a Bandicoot?
(a) A chinchilla.
(b) A large rat.
(c) A type of mouse.
(d) A small cat.
12. How much mud did Turtle bring back with him?
(a) Enough to fill the raft.
(b) A bucket full.
(c) A small amount under his nails.
(d) More than there was water on the earth.
13. Why did Karora burst from the ground?
(a) Karora is still in the ground.
(b) He was tired of sleeping.
(c) Because there was light.
(d) Water flooded his slumber.
14. What type of animal is Tjenterama?
(a) A bandicoot.
(b) A kangaroo.
(c) A koala.
(d) A wallaby.
15. Why did Nyambi ask Kamonu to stop killing animals?
(a) Kamonu was encouraged to kill animals.
(b) Nyambi loved them too much to see them die.
(c) They were Kamonu's brothers.
(d) They were peaceful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ulgen give the man?
2. In chapter 8, who created the world?
3. Where did Turtle get the earth for Earth Starter?
4. What is the name of the first man made by the god?
5. Who instructed the animals to bring dirt up from the bottom of the water?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)