|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ulgen create after he banished Erlik?
(a) The earth.
(b) The sky.
(c) The afterlife.
(d) The heavens.
2. What covered Karora as he slept?
(a) Animals, plants and earth.
(b) Trees and rocks.
(c) Soil, flowers and grass.
(d) Ice and water.
3. What instrument did Erlik play for the woman?
(a) A flute.
(b) A harp.
(c) A violin.
(d) A reed pipe.
4. What type of animal is Tjenterama?
(a) A wallaby.
(b) A bandicoot.
(c) A koala.
(d) A kangaroo.
5. Why did Spider lower a thread for Nyambi?
(a) So he could view his creations.
(b) So Spider could eath Nyambi.
(c) So he could escape Kamonu.
(d) So Kamonu could find him.
6. Earth Starter created a mud ball with the mud Turtle brought back, how large did it get?
(a) As large as a star.
(b) As big as the moon.
(c) As big as a nut.
(d) As large as the earth.
7. In chapter 8, what is the Great Mother's name?
(c) Nana Buluku.
8. What rose up above Karora and into the sky?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) A great pole.
(c) A giant tree.
(d) A strange bird.
9. What fell from the sky?
(a) A man.
(b) A child.
(c) A woman.
(d) A bird.
10. How many sets of twins did the Mother and Father of all gods have?
11. Who was in Ilbalintja?
12. Where did Lisa live?
(a) The south.
(b) The west.
(c) The east.
(d) The north.
13. How much mud did Turtle bring back with him?
(a) A small amount under his nails.
(b) More than there was water on the earth.
(c) A bucket full.
(d) Enough to fill the raft.
14. Why did Ulgen become upset with Erlik?
(a) Erlik didn't like the animanls Ulgen created.
(b) Erlik wouldn't worship Ulgen.
(c) Erlik wouldn't let Ulgen create more people.
(d) Erlik tried to emulate Ulgen's powers.
15. What is Ananse?
(a) A spider.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tijus-keha do to his brother's creations?
2. What did Tawis-karong create?
3. What is a Bandicoot?
4. What was everywhere in the beginning of chapter 7?
5. In chapter 6, Where did Ulgen see the face of a man?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)