|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Maidere say people would throw at Dog?
2. Why did Nyambi ask Kamonu to stop killing animals?
(a) Nyambi loved them too much to see them die.
(b) They were Kamonu's brothers.
(c) Kamonu was encouraged to kill animals.
(d) They were peaceful.
3. Where did Turtle get the earth for Earth Starter?
(a) From the top of a mountain.
(b) From the bottom of the sea.
(c) From underneath his shell.
(d) From the top of the raft.
4. What is a Bandicoot?
(a) A small cat.
(b) A chinchilla.
(c) A type of mouse.
(d) A large rat.
5. In chapter 9, what was the only thing that existed in the beginning?
(c) The earth.
6. Where did Lisa live?
(a) The south.
(b) The west.
(c) The north.
(d) The east.
7. When did Mawu and Lisa come together to have children?
(a) During the eclipse.
(b) When the sun set.
(c) At sunrise.
(d) They did not have children.
8. What was wrong with woman?
(a) She had a temper and was moody.
(b) She wanted to take over the earth.
(c) She could not speak.
(d) She rejected Erlik.
9. What sprang up over where the divine woman was buried?
10. Where do the Fon people of Abomey live?
(a) North Korea.
(b) Republic of Benin.
(c) South Korea.
(d) Republic of Bruni.
11. What is the name of Nayambi's wife?
12. Where did Ulgen banish Erlik to as punishment?
(a) To the sky to watch over the spirits.
(b) Down to be the leader of the dead spirits.
(c) To the earth.
(d) To the ocean.
13. What type of animal is Tjenterama?
(a) A koala.
(b) A bandicoot.
(c) A kangaroo.
(d) A wallaby.
14. What is the name of the god in chapter 10?
15. Who was covered with green slime when Turtle returned?
(d) Earth Starter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much mud did Turtle bring back with him?
2. Who was left to guard the woman Maidere was trying to make?
3. What did Tawis-karong create?
4. Where did the Bandicoots come from?
5. Who was Earth Starters sister?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)