|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bad twin?
2. What is a Bandicoot?
(a) A small cat.
(b) A type of mouse.
(c) A large rat.
(d) A chinchilla.
3. In chapter 8, who created the world?
(b) Nana Buluku.
4. How did he come down from the sky?
(a) On a roap of feathers.
(b) On a raft.
(c) On a sunbeam.
(d) On a cloud.
5. Who came down from the sky?
(c) Earth Starter.
6. Where is the myth of Earth Starter from?
7. Where did the Bandicoots come from?
(a) Karora's navel and armpits.
(b) The sky above Karora.
(c) Karora's mouth.
(d) Under the ground where Karora slept.
8. Which brother won the duel?
9. In chapter 6, Where did Ulgen see the face of a man?
(a) Floating on a piece of mud in the water.
(b) On a leaf in the water.
(c) In the clouds in the sky.
(d) Among the trees.
10. What did Tawis-karong create?
(a) Large beasts.
(b) Birds of prey.
(c) The sky and the water.
(d) Small animals and birds.
11. How did the woman react to Erlik's music?
(a) She come to life.
(b) She began to talk.
(c) She turned to stone.
(d) She went to sleep.
12. How many sets of twins did the Mother and Father of all gods have?
13. Where did Lisa live?
(a) The west.
(b) The north.
(c) The south.
(d) The east.
14. What sprang up over where the divine woman was buried?
15. What is the myth in chapter 12 called by the Lozi people of Zambia?
(a) The Creation Story.
(b) The Divine Myth.
(c) The Earth-Diver.
(d) The Treefell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is Tjenterama?
2. Who rode on a turtle's back.
3. Where did Ulgen banish Erlik to as punishment?
4. What did Tijus-keha do to his brother's creations?
5. What did Ulgen give the man?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)