|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ulgen become upset with Erlik?
(a) Erlik tried to emulate Ulgen's powers.
(b) Erlik wouldn't let Ulgen create more people.
(c) Erlik wouldn't worship Ulgen.
(d) Erlik didn't like the animanls Ulgen created.
2. How did he come down from the sky?
(a) On a cloud.
(b) On a sunbeam.
(c) On a raft.
(d) On a roap of feathers.
3. According to chapter 11, in the beginning there was only water and what?
(a) Fish and sharks.
(d) Water animals.
4. Who injured Tjenterama?
(a) The moon.
(b) Karora's sons.
(c) The sun.
5. What was the old woman doing when she poked Wulbari?
(a) Playing with children.
(b) Setting up an alter.
(c) Stirring a pot.
(d) Frying a fish.
6. How long was Turtle gone collecting earth?
(a) One year.
(b) Six years.
(c) Five days.
(d) Ten months.
7. What is the name of the god in chapter 10?
8. What instrument did Erlik play for the woman?
(a) A reed pipe.
(b) A violin.
(c) A flute.
(d) A harp.
9. What happened to all of the bandicoots in the area?
(a) Tjenterama banished them.
(b) They fell into the Karora Dip.
(c) The bandicoots married Karora's daughters.
(d) Karora's sons at them all.
10. How many children did the woman have?
11. In chapter 9, what was the only thing that existed in the beginning?
(d) The earth.
12. When did Mawu and Lisa come together to have children?
(a) They did not have children.
(b) During the eclipse.
(c) When the sun set.
(d) At sunrise.
13. Who rode on a turtle's back.
(a) The child.
(b) The man.
(c) The bird.
(d) The woman.
14. Who was Earth Starters sister?
(a) The planets.
(b) The stars.
(c) The moon.
(d) The sun.
15. Who came to tempt the guard when Maidere left?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Bandicoot?
2. How much mud did Turtle bring back with him?
3. What is the name of the first man made by the god?
4. What did Earth Starter make last?
5. Which three gods were born first?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)