|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who instructed the animals to bring dirt up from the bottom of the water?
(a) The woman.
(b) The fish.
(c) The turtle.
(d) The beaver.
2. What covered Karora as he slept?
(a) Animals, plants and earth.
(b) Soil, flowers and grass.
(c) Trees and rocks.
(d) Ice and water.
3. Why did Nyambi ask Kamonu to stop killing animals?
(a) Kamonu was encouraged to kill animals.
(b) Nyambi loved them too much to see them die.
(c) They were Kamonu's brothers.
(d) They were peaceful.
4. Where did Ulgen place the eighth tree?
(a) In a stream.
(b) On a golden mountain.
(c) On a green island.
(d) Under the earth.
5. Who was left to guard the woman Maidere was trying to make?
6. In chapter 6, Where did Ulgen see the face of a man?
(a) Floating on a piece of mud in the water.
(b) In the clouds in the sky.
(c) On a leaf in the water.
(d) Among the trees.
7. What was the name of the eighth man Ulgen created?
(b) Old Man.
8. What is Ananse?
(a) A spider.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A mouse.
(d) An elephant.
9. Where do the Fon people of Abomey live?
(a) North Korea.
(b) South Korea.
(c) Republic of Benin.
(d) Republic of Bruni.
10. What is the name of the bad twin?
11. What was wrong with woman?
(a) She had a temper and was moody.
(b) She rejected Erlik.
(c) She wanted to take over the earth.
(d) She could not speak.
12. What happened to all of the bandicoots in the area?
(a) They fell into the Karora Dip.
(b) Karora's sons at them all.
(c) Tjenterama banished them.
(d) The bandicoots married Karora's daughters.
13. How many children did the woman have?
14. What is the name of the good twin?
15. Why was the god upset?
(a) The earth was too far from him.
(b) He wanted the old woman to feed him.
(c) There wasn't enough room between him and earth.
(d) The sky was too large.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ulgen give the man?
2. What type of animal is Tjenterama?
3. Where did Lisa live?
4. What did Tawis-karong create?
5. According to chapter 11, in the beginning there was only water and what?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)