|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Mawu and Lisa come together to have children?
(a) When the sun set.
(b) During the eclipse.
(c) They did not have children.
(d) At sunrise.
2. Who is the god of chapter 12?
3. Who came to tempt the guard when Maidere left?
4. What is the name of Nayambi's wife?
5. Where do the Fon people of Abomey live?
(a) South Korea.
(b) Republic of Bruni.
(c) Republic of Benin.
(d) North Korea.
6. How did he come down from the sky?
(a) On a sunbeam.
(b) On a raft.
(c) On a cloud.
(d) On a roap of feathers.
7. Who was covered with green slime when Turtle returned?
(b) Earth Starter.
8. What is the name of the water filled crater Karora formed?
(a) Karora Dip.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) Pudjet Sound.
(d) Ilbalintja Soak.
9. Who is the trickster in chapter 10?
(c) The old woman.
10. What did Tijus-keha do to his brother's creations?
(a) He created twins for each of them.
(b) He killed them.
(c) He banished them to the forests.
(d) He beat them down to a smaller size.
11. Who was in Ilbalintja?
12. What sprang up over where the divine woman was buried?
13. What was Maidere's answer to Ulgen's question?
(a) They wanted to be able to die.
(b) They were not having any fun.
(c) They needed women to change.
(d) They needed education to be happy.
14. How many children did the woman have?
15. Who had power over the night?
(c) Nana Buluku.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the myth in chapter 12 called by the Lozi people of Zambia?
2. How did the woman die?
3. Which three gods were born first?
4. How did the woman react to Erlik's music?
5. Which brother won the duel?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)