|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the good twin?
2. What did Maidere say people would throw at Dog?
3. Who injured Tjenterama?
(b) The moon.
(c) The sun.
(d) Karora's sons.
4. What did Earth Starter make last?
5. Who was Earth Starters sister?
(a) The stars.
(b) The planets.
(c) The sun.
(d) The moon.
6. What did Earth Starter create so that people could become young again?
(b) A lake.
(c) The woods.
(d) A tomb.
7. How many sets of twins did the Mother and Father of all gods have?
8. What happened to all of the bandicoots in the area?
(a) Tjenterama banished them.
(b) Karora's sons at them all.
(c) The bandicoots married Karora's daughters.
(d) They fell into the Karora Dip.
9. Why did Spider lower a thread for Nyambi?
(a) So he could view his creations.
(b) So he could escape Kamonu.
(c) So Spider could eath Nyambi.
(d) So Kamonu could find him.
10. How long was Turtle gone collecting earth?
(a) Five days.
(b) One year.
(c) Six years.
(d) Ten months.
11. What sound brought Karora's son to life?
(a) A bandicoot call.
(b) The sound of the water.
(c) The sun rising.
(d) Karora's breathing.
12. What fell from the sky?
(a) A bird.
(b) A woman.
(c) A child.
(d) A man.
13. What was Maidere's answer to Ulgen's question?
(a) They needed women to change.
(b) They needed education to be happy.
(c) They wanted to be able to die.
(d) They were not having any fun.
14. Why was the god upset?
(a) He wanted the old woman to feed him.
(b) There wasn't enough room between him and earth.
(c) The sky was too large.
(d) The earth was too far from him.
15. What is a Bandicoot?
(a) A small cat.
(b) A chinchilla.
(c) A large rat.
(d) A type of mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rode on a turtle's back.
2. What did Ulgen order Maidere to come down from the mountain and create?
3. Why did Turtle want Earth Starter to create land?
4. How did the woman die?
5. Where do the Fon people of Abomey live?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)