|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was left to guard the woman Maidere was trying to make?
2. What did Earth Starter create so that people could become young again?
(a) A tomb.
(b) A lake.
(d) The woods.
3. Where did Ulgen place the eighth tree?
(a) On a green island.
(b) On a golden mountain.
(c) In a stream.
(d) Under the earth.
4. What sprang up over where the divine woman was buried?
5. Why was Maidere angry with Dog?
(a) Dog was asleep.
(b) Dog wouldn't meet him at the door.
(c) Dog was woman's best friend.
(d) Dog didn't guard woman.
6. What did Maidere need Ulgen's help creating?
7. Which brother won the duel?
8. What covered Karora as he slept?
(a) Soil, flowers and grass.
(b) Ice and water.
(c) Animals, plants and earth.
(d) Trees and rocks.
9. What is the name of the first man made by the god?
10. Who had power over the night?
(a) Nana Buluku.
11. What was Maidere's answer to Ulgen's question?
(a) They needed education to be happy.
(b) They were not having any fun.
(c) They wanted to be able to die.
(d) They needed women to change.
12. What fell from the sky?
(a) A man.
(b) A woman.
(c) A child.
(d) A bird.
13. What was Maidere carrying when he came back from seeing Ulgen?
(a) The breath of life.
(c) Woman's friend.
(d) A flute.
14. Where does Karora lie asleep?
(a) At the bottom of the ocean.
(b) On top of Tjenterama's body.
(c) At the edge of the water.
(d) At the bottom of the soak.
15. How did Ulgen and Erlik get along at first?
(a) They were enemies.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They were like father and son.
(d) They didn't know each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with woman?
2. What was the name of the first man?
3. In chapter 8, what is the Great Mother's name?
4. What did Ulgen give the man?
5. Where did the Bandicoots come from?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)