|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bad twin?
2. When did Mawu and Lisa come together to have children?
(a) They did not have children.
(b) During the eclipse.
(c) At sunrise.
(d) When the sun set.
3. Earth Starter created a mud ball with the mud Turtle brought back, how large did it get?
(a) As large as a star.
(b) As big as the moon.
(c) As large as the earth.
(d) As big as a nut.
4. Who was on the raft with Turtle?
(a) Earth Starter.
5. What did Maidere say people would throw at Dog?
6. What did Earth Starter create so that people could become young again?
(b) A lake.
(c) The woods.
(d) A tomb.
7. Why was the god upset?
(a) He wanted the old woman to feed him.
(b) The sky was too large.
(c) There wasn't enough room between him and earth.
(d) The earth was too far from him.
8. What is the name of the good twin?
9. According to chapter 11, in the beginning there was only water and what?
(a) Fish and sharks.
(b) Water animals.
10. What is the name of the water filled crater Karora formed?
(a) Ilbalintja Soak.
(b) The Pacific Ocean.
(c) Karora Dip.
(d) Pudjet Sound.
11. What sprang up over where the divine woman was buried?
12. How many sets of twins did the Mother and Father of all gods have?
13. What is the myth in chapter 12 called by the Lozi people of Zambia?
(a) The Divine Myth.
(b) The Creation Story.
(c) The Treefell.
(d) The Earth-Diver.
14. Where is the myth of Earth Starter from?
15. Who came down from the sky?
(c) Earth Starter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound brought Karora's son to life?
2. Who is the god of chapter 12?
3. Why did Ulgen become upset with Erlik?
4. How did the woman react to Erlik's music?
5. Where does Karora lie asleep?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)