|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Turtle get the earth for Earth Starter?
(a) From the top of a mountain.
(b) From the bottom of the sea.
(c) From underneath his shell.
(d) From the top of the raft.
2. In chapter 9, what was the only thing that existed in the beginning?
(b) The earth.
3. How many children did the woman have?
4. Where does Karora lie asleep?
(a) At the bottom of the ocean.
(b) On top of Tjenterama's body.
(c) At the edge of the water.
(d) At the bottom of the soak.
5. What sprang up over where the divine woman was buried?
6. Why was Maidere angry with Dog?
(a) Dog was asleep.
(b) Dog didn't guard woman.
(c) Dog was woman's best friend.
(d) Dog wouldn't meet him at the door.
7. What did Ulgen create after he banished Erlik?
(a) The heavens.
(b) The afterlife.
(c) The earth.
(d) The sky.
8. Who injured Tjenterama?
(a) The moon.
(c) The sun.
(d) Karora's sons.
9. What did Tijus-keha do to his brother's creations?
(a) He banished them to the forests.
(b) He killed them.
(c) He created twins for each of them.
(d) He beat them down to a smaller size.
10. Earth Starter created a mud ball with the mud Turtle brought back, how large did it get?
(a) As large as the earth.
(b) As big as a nut.
(c) As big as the moon.
(d) As large as a star.
11. What did Maidere say people would throw at Dog?
12. Where did Lisa live?
(a) The west.
(b) The north.
(c) The south.
(d) The east.
13. Who instructed the animals to bring dirt up from the bottom of the water?
(a) The turtle.
(b) The woman.
(c) The beaver.
(d) The fish.
14. What was Maidere's answer to Ulgen's question?
(a) They needed education to be happy.
(b) They needed women to change.
(c) They were not having any fun.
(d) They wanted to be able to die.
15. What fell from the sky?
(a) A child.
(b) A woman.
(c) A bird.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the woman die?
2. Who was in Ilbalintja?
3. Where did the Bandicoots come from?
4. Who came to tempt the guard when Maidere left?
5. What is Ananse?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)