|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ulgen and Erlik get along at first?
(a) They were enemies.
(b) They were like father and son.
(c) They didn't know each other.
(d) They were friends.
2. Earth Starter created a mud ball with the mud Turtle brought back, how large did it get?
(a) As large as the earth.
(b) As big as the moon.
(c) As large as a star.
(d) As big as a nut.
3. Who was in Ilbalintja?
4. Who had power over the night?
(a) Nana Buluku.
5. How many children did the woman have?
6. Who rode on a turtle's back.
(a) The woman.
(b) The child.
(c) The bird.
(d) The man.
7. Who was Earth Starters sister?
(a) The planets.
(b) The moon.
(c) The sun.
(d) The stars.
8. Which three gods were born first?
(a) Earth, wind and fire.
(b) Forest, birds and beasts.
(c) Iron, wood and water.
(d) Earth, storm and iron.
9. Where did Mawu live?
(a) The south.
(b) The west.
(c) The north.
(d) The east.
10. What sprang up over where the divine woman was buried?
11. When did Mawu and Lisa come together to have children?
(a) During the eclipse.
(b) When the sun set.
(c) At sunrise.
(d) They did not have children.
12. What type of animal is Tjenterama?
(a) A wallaby.
(b) A koala.
(c) A kangaroo.
(d) A bandicoot.
13. What was the name of the first man?
14. In chapter 8, what is the Great Mother's name?
(b) Nana Buluku.
15. What curse did Maidere put on Dog?
(a) He would never be happy.
(b) He would die.
(c) He would grow fur.
(d) He would be bald forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 8, who created the world?
2. Where did Turtle get the earth for Earth Starter?
3. In chapter 6, Where did Ulgen see the face of a man?
4. Who instructed the animals to bring dirt up from the bottom of the water?
5. What sound brought Karora's son to life?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)