|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the first man?
2. How long did the man wait for the raven to return?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Four days.
(d) A year.
3. Who did the man think would also like the sheep?
(a) The raven.
(b) The other people growing in pea pods.
(c) His mother.
(d) The man who came from the raven.
4. What culture does the Pea-Pod Man come from?
(a) French culture.
(b) Native American culture.
(c) Spanish culture.
(d) Eskimo culture.
5. Why did Alatangana create plants and animals?
(a) He felt sorry for Ra's family.
(b) He wanted company.
(c) He thought the earth was depressing.
(d) He wanted beauty in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Night in this story?
2. What did he make a mother and child out of?
3. How did the drink make him feel inside?
4. What were nine of the brothers named after?
5. Who did Death live with?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)