|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many couples were formed from the first people created by Quat?
2. What did Ulgen give the man?
(a) The sun, moon and stars.
(b) A spirit.
(c) Brothers and sisters.
3. Why did the raven make woman?
(a) So the man could have children.
(b) The raven did not make woman.
(c) So the man would not be lonely.
(d) So the man would have a cook.
4. Who created death?
(a) The mother.
(b) The Creator.
(c) The Fool.
(d) The Wise.
5. According to the story, why is there a separation between the races?
(a) Because of Alatangana's istructions.
(b) Because there are so many different kingdoms.
(c) Because of Sa's instructions.
(d) Because there are so many languages.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Quat make?
2. How did Sa feel about Alatangana's creations?
3. Who made the Earth?
4. Why did the woman throw a stone in the water?
5. Which culture does the myth of the Old Man come from?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)