|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did some people try to do publicly?
(a) Follow the Catholic teachings.
(b) Obey the Nazis regime.
(c) Ignore the law.
(d) Praise the war.
2. What did Jagerstatter's visitor try to do?
(a) Have him change his mind.
(b) Bribe the judges.
(c) Have him escape.
(d) Get a divorce.
3. What did Jagerstatter's wife say he was trying to do for his cousin?
(a) Get his cousin back to the Catholic faith.
(b) Get his cousin a job at the prison.
(c) Get his cousin to follow him to Britain.
(d) Get his cousin to join the army.
4. What did Jagerstatter tell the court official in response to their pleas?
(a) He accepted the fine.
(b) He refused to have a new lawyer.
(c) He refused their offer.
(d) To pray for him.
5. What did Jagerstatter's lawyer have no inkling of according to his interview with Zahn?
(a) Jagerstatter's family money.
(b) Jagerstatter's lack of money.
(c) Jagerstatter's willingness to die.
(d) Jagerstatter's religious endeavors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did most of the village do after the Jagerstatter's arrest, according to his wife?
2. When was Jagerstatter able to receive letters in his Berlin prison?
3. What did the majority of people in Jagerstatter 's village think of his death?
4. When was Jagerstatter allowed to write letters in his Berlin prison?
5. What does the tribunal tell Jagerstatter at the start of his trial?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)