|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the chaplain whose memoir Zahn used?
(a) Father Mitberg.
(b) Father Kramer.
(c) Father Yumstann.
(d) Father Bernhard Kunza.
2. What faith did Jagerstatter's cousin belong to?
(d) Jehovah's Witness.
3. What did Jagerstatter dream about after having trouble falling asleep?
(a) A small rat.
(b) A sinking tank.
(c) A large cruise ship.
(d) A beautiful shining railroad train.
4. What was Jagerstatter's sentence?
(a) 55000 ReichMarks fine.
(c) 50 cane stokes.
(d) Life in prison.
5. Who did Jagerstatter's farewell letter transferred by?
(a) Prison authorities.
(b) Nazi propaganda.
(d) The prison priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What duty did Jagerstatter tell his wife and family that a man is not excused of?
2. Where did Jagerstatter promise his children to meet them?
3. What did Jagerstatter urge his wife and children to do?
4. What did Jagerstatter's lawyer know about the sentence?
5. When was Jagerstatter allowed to write letters in his Berlin prison?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)