|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was lacking in Austria to make it a real "Fatherland" according to Jagerstatter ?
(a) Rights for citizens.
(b) A good food supply.
2. What was Jagerstatter's farewell letter written on?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) Yellow craft paper.
(c) A napkin.
(d) Special purpose paper.
3. What did Jagerstatter compare Nazis to?
(a) Dark figures in the night.
(b) Idols demanding sacrifices.
4. Where was Jagerstatter moved to prior to his death?
5. What did Jagerstatter's visitor try to do?
(a) Get a divorce.
(b) Have him change his mind.
(c) Bribe the judges.
(d) Have him escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Archbishop was with Jagerstatter prior to his death?
2. What did the majority of people in Jagerstatter 's village think of his death?
3. What did most of the village do after the Jagerstatter's arrest, according to his wife?
4. What did Jagerstatter's lawyer have no inkling of according to his interview with Zahn?
5. What did Jagerstatter's wife say he was trying to do for his cousin?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)