|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jagerstatter's lawyer have no inkling of according to his interview with Zahn?
(a) Jagerstatter's family money.
(b) Jagerstatter's religious endeavors.
(c) Jagerstatter's willingness to die.
(d) Jagerstatter's lack of money.
2. Who did Jagerstatter's lawyer ask for help in convincing Jagerstatter to change his mind?
(a) His wife.
(b) The prison's chaplain.
(c) His best friend.
(d) The judge.
3. What monument includes the name of Jagerstatter?
(a) A monument erected to war resistance.
(b) A monument erected to celebrate Catholic victims of the war.
(c) A monument erected to the memory of anti-Nazis.
(d) A monument erected to the memory of those killed in the war.
4. What was the name of the chaplain whose memoir Zahn used?
(a) Father Bernhard Kunza.
(b) Father Mitberg.
(c) Father Yumstann.
(d) Father Kramer.
5. When was Jagerstatter allowed to write letters in his Berlin prison?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Twice a month.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jagerstatter's farewell letter transferred by?
2. What does Zahn say didn't impact Jagerstatter ?
3. What Archbishop was with Jagerstatter prior to his death?
4. What did some people try to do publicly?
5. Who did Jagerstatter tell his wife not to think evil of?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)