|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jagerstatter qualify the war?
2. What role did the priest that chose exile have in Jagerstatter's life?
(a) He was his uncle.
(b) He was his childhood friend.
(c) He was his spiritual advisor.
(d) He was his godfather.
3. Who said she knew about Jagerstatter's alleged daughter?
(a) Jagerstatter's mother.
(b) Jagerstatter's wife.
(c) Jagerstatter's legitimate daughter.
(d) Jagerstatter's sister.
4. What role was Jagerstatter playing in the play at his home town?
(a) The farmer.
(b) The town idiot.
(c) The soldier.
(d) The priest.
5. What did Jagerstatter tell his wife he could not receive in the April 9 letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shrine did Jagerstatter make a pilgrimage to?
2. What land did Jagerstatter's stepfather own?
3. Where was Jagerstatter raised?
4. What did Gregoire B say Jagerstatter had a fanatical love for?
5. What was Jagerstatter's role at his church?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Father Bernhard Kunza say Jagerstatter could not reconcile?
2. What does Jagerstatter say about Christians?
3. Why was Jagerstatter glad to not know the date of his death?
4. What framework does Zahn focus on in "The Martyr as Rebel: A Sociological Summary"?
5. What do the letters Jagerstatter sent to his wife while in prison include?
6. What does Zahn note about the final day of Jagerstatter's stay in St. Radegund?
7. Why wasn't Jagerstatter's wife not surprised about his decision to refuse military service according to "From Enns to Berlin"?
8. What does Zahn say of the young people he was able to interview?
9. What does Zahn note of church objections to the Nazi regime?
10. What were the reasons given for Jagerstatter's exile from his village?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)