|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said she knew about Jagerstatter's alleged daughter?
(a) Jagerstatter's wife.
(b) Jagerstatter's legitimate daughter.
(c) Jagerstatter's sister.
(d) Jagerstatter's mother.
2. What did Jagerstatter decide it was not acceptable to do even for the sake of family?
(a) To do wrong.
(b) To accept charity.
(c) To go to church.
(d) To fight.
3. What did Gregoire B say Jagerstatter had a fanatical love for?
(a) His wife.
(b) His children.
(c) His country, Austria.
4. What did Jagerstatter 's wife say Jagerstatter continued to do, contrary to popular belief?
(a) Sleep around.
(c) Drink alcohol.
(d) Go to Church.
5. What did Jagerstatter think serving the Nazis would make him?
(b) An idiot.
(c) A weak person.
(d) A monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jagerstatter report for military service?
2. What play was Jagerstatter 's town hosting?
3. What did Jagerstatter tell his wife he could not receive in the April 9 letter?
4. What does Zahn say Jagerstatter's hometown was too small to have?
5. How far from the highway was Jagerstatter's home town located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wasn't Jagerstatter's wife not surprised about his decision to refuse military service according to "From Enns to Berlin"?
2. What does Zahn say of the young people he was able to interview?
3. What was Jagerstatter's sentence?
4. What did Jagerstatter say in a letter home a few days after his sentence?
5. What did Jochmann refer to Jagerstatter as?
6. What does Zahn explain about Jagerstatter's mother and father?
7. What did the town host, according to "St. Radegund"?
8. What did Jagerstatter urge his wife to give up?
9. Why was Jagerstatter glad to not know the date of his death?
10. How did the Nazi party try to win over opposition?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)