|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jagerstatter never consider hiding?
(a) He feared for his family.
(b) He had decided to give his life as a statement.
(c) He didn't know how to survive in the forest.
(d) He didn't think it was possible.
2. What did Jagerstatter tell his wife not to do?
(a) Try to brake him out of prison.
(b) Post bail.
(c) Go into hiding.
(d) Visit him in prison.
3. Who influenced Jagerstatter's religious beliefs?
(a) His stepfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
4. How did Jagerstatter qualify the Nazi regime?
(a) Bound to fail.
(c) Too perfect.
5. Why would Jagerstatter avoid the local tavern?
(a) Because he was in a 12 step program.
(b) Because he didn't like the smoke.
(c) To live a more spiritual life.
(d) Because he didn't like to drink.
6. What shrine did Jagerstatter make a pilgrimage to?
7. What vote did Jagerstatter cast?
(b) He voted blank.
(c) He did not vote.
8. What didn't make much of a difference in daily life?
(a) Nazi rules.
(b) Jagerstatter's faith.
(c) The war.
(d) The lack of food in the village.
9. What did Jagerstatter volunteer to do for the child?
(a) Pay for her boarding school.
(b) Adopt her.
(c) Pay support.
(d) Lodge her and her mother.
10. What did Jagerstatter substitute for the proclamation, Heil Hitler?
(a) Fufu Hitler.
(b) Hamm hitler.
(c) Pfui Hitler.
(d) Gart Hitler.
11. How did Jagerstatter qualify the war?
12. Who would have Jagerstatter visited before reporting to the military according to Zahn?
(a) His ex wife.
(b) His psychiatrist.
(c) His mother.
(d) The priest.
13. How did Jagerstatter do in school?
(a) He was the top student.
(b) He was mediocre.
(c) He was a good student.
(d) He never went to school.
14. How far from the highway was Jagerstatter's home town located?
(a) About 5 miles.
(b) About 1 mile.
(c) About 7 miles.
(d) About 10 miles.
15. How did people describe Jagerstatter in his youth?
(a) Very pious.
(b) Somewhat wild.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jagerstatter tell his wife to do if asked about his convictions?
2. What was Jagerstatter's role at his church?
3. Who did the young Jagerstatter discipline?
4. What highway was Jagerstatter 's hometown located near?
5. Where did Jagerstatter go on his honeymoon?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)