|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jagerstatter qualify the war?
2. What gift did Jagerstatter receive from his daughter, Rosalie?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A cake.
(c) An apple.
(d) An orange.
3. When did Jagerstatter report for duty?
(a) March 1, 1943.
(b) April 12, 1943.
(c) March 1, 1944.
(d) March 14, 1943.
4. What did Jagerstatter think serving the Nazis would make him?
(b) A weak person.
(c) A monster.
(d) An idiot.
5. What does Zahn say about Jagerstatter's parents?
(a) They were old.
(b) They were not in love.
(c) They were from Berlin.
(d) They were not married.
6. What did Jagerstatter tell his wife he was glad he didn't know the date of?
(a) His appeal.
(b) His deployment.
(c) His trial.
(d) His death.
7. Why did the priest choose exile?
(a) He wanted to marry.
(b) He stole money.
(c) He was unsupportive of the Nazi Party.
(d) He was Communist.
8. Who told most of the stories about Jagerstatter's youth?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His spiritual adviser.
(d) His closest friends.
9. What did Jagerstatter substitute for the proclamation, Heil Hitler?
(a) Fufu Hitler.
(b) Gart Hitler.
(c) Hamm hitler.
(d) Pfui Hitler.
10. What did Jagerstatter equate the dark time of Hitler's entry in Austria to?
(a) To the French deciding to follow Napoleon.
(b) To the Jew's decision to free Barabbas.
(c) To a nuclear winter.
(d) To a solar eclipse.
11. How did people describe Jagerstatter in his youth?
(c) Somewhat wild.
(d) Very pious.
12. What was Jagerstatter accused of after the vote?
(a) Putting the village at risk.
(b) Not producing enough on his farm.
(c) Being a Nazi spy.
(d) Being a Communist.
13. Who would have Jagerstatter visited before reporting to the military according to Zahn?
(a) His psychiatrist.
(b) The priest.
(c) His mother.
(d) His ex wife.
14. How did Jagerstatter's father die?
(a) Old age.
(b) A farming accident.
(c) In battle.
(d) Heart attack.
15. What did Jagerstatter decide it was not acceptable to do even for the sake of family?
(a) To fight.
(b) To accept charity.
(c) To go to church.
(d) To do wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jagerstatter volunteer to do for the child?
2. What did the priest Jagerstatter talked to fear?
3. What was the Berlin Military Investigation Prison called?
4. What does Zahn say Jagerstatter's hometown was too small to have?
5. Why was Jagerstatter's vote eliminated from the count?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)