|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zahn say Jagerstatter's hometown was too small to have?
(a) Its own recruitment station.
(b) Its own post office.
(c) Its own bar.
(d) Its own fire department.
2. Who influenced Jagerstatter's religious beliefs?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His stepfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
3. How far from the highway was Jagerstatter's home town located?
(a) About 5 miles.
(b) About 1 mile.
(c) About 7 miles.
(d) About 10 miles.
4. What gift did Jagerstatter receive from his daughter, Rosalie?
(a) An apple.
(b) An orange.
(c) A cake.
(d) A Bible.
5. What play was Jagerstatter 's town hosting?
(a) A play by Plato.
(b) A play by Shakespeare.
(c) A passion play.
(d) A play by Wagner.
6. What did Jagerstatter 's wife say Jagerstatter continued to do, contrary to popular belief?
(a) Drink alcohol.
(b) Sleep around.
(c) Go to Church.
7. When did Jagerstatter marry according to "The New Man, From Enns to Berlin"?
8. How did Jagerstatter qualify the war?
9. Who said she knew about Jagerstatter's alleged daughter?
(a) Jagerstatter's wife.
(b) Jagerstatter's sister.
(c) Jagerstatter's legitimate daughter.
(d) Jagerstatter's mother.
10. What did Jagerstatter tell his wife he could not receive in the April 9 letter?
11. What was the Berlin Military Investigation Prison called?
12. What did Jagerstatter sometimes do for the needy?
(a) Give them liquor.
(b) Give them shelter.
(c) Distribute food.
(d) Give them money.
13. How did Jagerstatter do in school?
(a) He was the top student.
(b) He was a good student.
(c) He never went to school.
(d) He was mediocre.
14. What was Jagerstatter's religion?
(d) Jehovah's Witness.
15. What did Jagerstatter substitute for the proclamation, Heil Hitler?
(a) Pfui Hitler.
(b) Fufu Hitler.
(c) Gart Hitler.
(d) Hamm hitler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rev. Franz Baldinger tell Jagerstatter to accept?
2. What was the name of the priest that chose exile?
3. What does Charles Zahn say about the new priest and Jagerstatter's relationship?
4. Why did Furthauer give the position of sexton to Jagerstatter ?
5. What possible explanation to the blotched nature of the April 9 letter does Zahn give?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)