Short Answer Key
An Introduction, St. Radegund, and the Young Ruffian
1. Where was Jagerstatter raised?
2. How far from the highway was Jagerstatter's home town located?
About 1 mile.
3. What highway was Jagerstatter 's hometown located near?
The highway that leads to Salzburg.
4. What play was Jagerstatter 's town hosting?
A passion play.
5. What role was Jagerstatter playing in the play at his home town?
6. What day does Charles Zahn say there is little information about?
The last day of Jagerstatter in his hometown.
7. What was Jagerstatter's religion?
8. What was Jagerstatter's role at his church?
9. Who would have Jagerstatter visited before reporting to the military according to Zahn?
10. What was the name of the priest that chose exile?
11. What role did the priest that chose exile have in Jagerstatter's life?
This section contains 2,351 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)