|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Train to Hell and The Martyr and His Village.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jagerstatter promise his children to meet them?
(a) In Berlin.
(b) On earth or heaven.
(c) In heaven.
(d) At home.
2. What does Zahn say Jagerstatter's home town had little of because of its remote location?
3. What does Jagerstatter's lawyer say about the odds during his trial?
(a) They were in-between.
(b) They were against success.
(c) They were excellent.
(d) They were good because of the judge.
4. What did Jagerstatter believe would happen if he accepted to serve in the military?
(a) He would be sent to the Eastern front.
(b) He would be sent to a combative position.
(c) He would be excommunicated.
(d) He would lose his soul.
5. What was the Berlin Military Investigation Prison called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was a man hiding near Jagerstatter 's village?
2. Who did Jagerstatter's lawyer ask for help in convincing Jagerstatter to change his mind?
3. Who rushed aboard the train Jagerstatter dreamed about?
4. What was the name of the priest that chose exile?
5. Who influenced Jagerstatter's religious beliefs?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)