|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Train to Hell and The Martyr and His Village.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jagerstatter's wife say he was trying to do for his cousin?
(a) Get his cousin to join the army.
(b) Get his cousin to follow him to Britain.
(c) Get his cousin a job at the prison.
(d) Get his cousin back to the Catholic faith.
2. Why did Jagerstatter never consider hiding?
(a) He feared for his family.
(b) He didn't think it was possible.
(c) He had decided to give his life as a statement.
(d) He didn't know how to survive in the forest.
3. What does Zahn say Jagerstatter underwent before his arrest?
(a) A physical change.
(b) A course to become a priest.
(c) A rough divorce.
(d) A personality change.
4. How many daughters did Jagerstatter have with Mrs. Jagerstatter?
(a) 5 daughters.
(b) 3 daughters.
(c) 1 daughter.
(d) 2 daughters.
5. What decision was not a surprise for Jagerstatter's wife?
(a) His refusal to attend mass.
(b) His unwillingness to follow his heart.
(c) His refusal to serve in the military.
(d) His willingness to defect to Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What carried its own consequence, according to Jagerstatter?
2. What did Jagerstatter tell his wife he did?
3. What did Jagerstatter 's wife say Jagerstatter continued to do, contrary to popular belief?
4. How did Jagerstatter's father die?
5. What path did Jagerstatter say was easier to follow than the one he chose?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)