|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One of God's Special Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the priest Jagerstatter talked to fear?
(a) That Jagerstatter wanted to die.
(b) That his Russian spy cover had been blown.
(c) That he would give bad advice.
(d) That Jagerstatter was a Nazi spy.
2. What did Jagerstatter sometimes do for the needy?
(a) Give them shelter.
(b) Give them money.
(c) Give them liquor.
(d) Distribute food.
3. What prison was Jagerstatter transferred to?
4. What reason did the prison chaplain give to Jagerstatter to try to convince him to accept a position in the millitary?
(a) That his family would need him after the war.
(b) That his family would be persecuted if he was to go through with it.
(c) That men like him would be needed after the Nazi regime falls.
(d) That his mother would die if he was go go to war.
5. What was Jagerstatter told in the car during his transfer?
(a) That he would be executed that night.
(b) That he would be executed that afternoon.
(c) That he would be executed in a week.
(d) That his wife was being imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zahn say Hitler did?
2. When was Jagerstatter able to receive letters in his Berlin prison?
3. Who said she knew about Jagerstatter's alleged daughter?
4. What did the court official plead with Jagerstatter to accept?
5. How did Jagerstatter qualify the Nazi regime?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)