|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One of God's Special Friends.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jagerstatter report for military service?
2. What was the Berlin Military Investigation Prison called?
3. What did Jagerstatter believe would happen if he accepted to serve in the military?
(a) He would lose his soul.
(b) He would be sent to a combative position.
(c) He would be sent to the Eastern front.
(d) He would be excommunicated.
4. What role was Jagerstatter playing in the play at his home town?
(a) The farmer.
(b) The priest.
(c) The soldier.
(d) The town idiot.
5. What does the tribunal tell Jagerstatter at the start of his trial?
(a) That he had the right to pick a better attorney.
(b) That a bribe would go a long way.
(c) That to refuse military service would equate death.
(d) That the trial was just a formality and that his execution was already being planned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jagerstatter never consider hiding?
2. What was Jagerstatter the first to have in his village?
3. What did Jagerstatter tell his wife he could not receive in the April 9 letter?
4. What does Zahn say Jagerstatter underwent before his arrest?
5. What did Rev. Franz Baldinger tell Jagerstatter to accept?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)